Kingston Technology Boosts Speed, Capacity on 2GHz HyperX DDR3 Triple Channel Memory for Core i7 Systems
Ultra-Low Latency Kit Increases Frequencies for Even Higher Performance
International CES Las Vegas, NV and Fountain Valley, CA - January 8, 2008 -- Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the release of an ultra-low latency (ULL) version of its 2GHz HyperX® DDR3 triple channel memory. Shipping immediately in 6GB and 3GB kits, the HyperX 2GHz memory carries a lower CAS latency of 8, for increased performance in the Core i7 and X58 platforms.
"Kingston is following up its first-to-market 2GHz triple-channel kits released in October 2008 with a second generation 2GHz HyperX kit that gives gaming enthusiasts and benchmarking teams even more headroom to go further," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "The new ultra low latency triple channel kits take maximum advantage of the T1 heatspreaders' HyperX Thermal Xchange (HTX) technology to optimize system functionality at 1.65 volts in Core i7 based motherboards designed for extreme performance."
The 2GHz ULL kits join the ever-expanding family of HyperX memory modules with the taller T1 heatspreaders. Kits range from 2GB DDR2-800MHz to 6GB DDR3-2000MHz. Kingston HyperX is backed by a lifetime warranty and free 24/7 technical support. For detailed information please visit the Kingston Web site at http://www.kingston.com.
About Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
Kingston Technology Company, Inc. is the world's largest independent manufacturer of memory products. Kingston designs, manufactures and distributes memory products for desktops, laptops, servers, printers, and Flash memory products for PDAs, mobile phones, digital cameras, and MP3 players. Through its global network of subsidiaries and affiliates, Kingston has manufacturing facilities in California, Malaysia, Taiwan, China and sales representatives in the United States, Europe, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine, Australia, New Zealand, India, Taiwan, China, and Latin America. For more information, please call 800-337-8410 or visit http://www.kingston.com.
Latest News Posts
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Basemark Web 3.0 announced, wants to benchmark all the browsers
- FDA approves the first drug to be 3D printed, arrives in 2016
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- MSI X99A GODLIKE GAMING (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules