The MSI Wind Top AE2051, MSI's newest 20-inch multi media computer with multi-touch screen, is a space-saving All-in-One PC with a chic, minimalistic design. The touch-screen capabilities make operating the AE2051 very simple. The MSI AE2051 is not only a stylish personal computer, it is also the ideal home entertainment center. Equipped with the AMD Brazos 2.0 APU platform combined with the E2-1800 APU processor and Radeon HD7340 graphics, users can enjoy a high standard multi media performance without the use of a dedicated graphics card. The MSI AE2051 will become available in Europe from the second week of September.
Great connectivity possibilities
The MSI AE2051 is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports. MSI's Super Charger technology on one of the USB3.0 ports not only makes it possible to charge your USB device while the computer is switched off, but also reduces charging times up to 40%. HDMI-out is also supported for displaying videos on a larger display such as projectors and TVs. Moreover, the MSI AE2051 can also be used as external display with MSI's unique Instant Display Technology, in combination with the HDMI-in port. That way, the 20" screen can perfectly show all multi media content even from an external system.
File sharing and synchronizing
The MSI Wind Top AE2051 incorporates Smart Media Link and Smart Sync, two of MSI's latest developments, which take advantage of cloud technology. Smart Media Link allows the user to play videos, music, show photos and DLNA-supporting tv content on WiFi and LAN. Using MSI Smart Sync, you can sync the data on your AIO, including Outlook contacts and calendar, as well as photos, music, texts and bookmarks with other computers or mobile phones.
MSI Quick Fix technology
MSI has developed a lot of powerful software, including its exclusive Quick Fix self-maintenance program that searches for and fixes any problems which might occur. It determines whether it can repair a particular issue and is equipped to provide self-test results that can be used as reference by maintenance personnel. Moreover, it can also update drivers immediately online, so that your machine is always up-to-date.
Latest News Posts
- MSI makes its GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Gaming X official
- StarCraft remastered announced by Blizzard
- The first sign of Kaby Lake X: the Intel Core i7-7740K
- AMD Ryzen with 12C/24T appears, excites us all so much
- AMD teases Radeon RX Vega is 'just around the corner'
- New Mobo and my W10 Install?
- Just finished my PC-011 Build
- ASUS M51Vr Notebook. Long story.
- Kong: Skull Island Movie Review
- TPM issue with 970-D3P
- Elgato Stream Deck brings tactile control to live content creation
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse