The MSI Wind Top AE2051, MSI's newest 20-inch multi media computer with multi-touch screen, is a space-saving All-in-One PC with a chic, minimalistic design. The touch-screen capabilities make operating the AE2051 very simple. The MSI AE2051 is not only a stylish personal computer, it is also the ideal home entertainment center. Equipped with the AMD Brazos 2.0 APU platform combined with the E2-1800 APU processor and Radeon HD7340 graphics, users can enjoy a high standard multi media performance without the use of a dedicated graphics card. The MSI AE2051 will become available in Europe from the second week of September.
Great connectivity possibilities
The MSI AE2051 is equipped with two USB 3.0 ports and two USB 2.0 ports. MSI's Super Charger technology on one of the USB3.0 ports not only makes it possible to charge your USB device while the computer is switched off, but also reduces charging times up to 40%. HDMI-out is also supported for displaying videos on a larger display such as projectors and TVs. Moreover, the MSI AE2051 can also be used as external display with MSI's unique Instant Display Technology, in combination with the HDMI-in port. That way, the 20" screen can perfectly show all multi media content even from an external system.
File sharing and synchronizing
The MSI Wind Top AE2051 incorporates Smart Media Link and Smart Sync, two of MSI's latest developments, which take advantage of cloud technology. Smart Media Link allows the user to play videos, music, show photos and DLNA-supporting tv content on WiFi and LAN. Using MSI Smart Sync, you can sync the data on your AIO, including Outlook contacts and calendar, as well as photos, music, texts and bookmarks with other computers or mobile phones.
MSI Quick Fix technology
MSI has developed a lot of powerful software, including its exclusive Quick Fix self-maintenance program that searches for and fixes any problems which might occur. It determines whether it can repair a particular issue and is equipped to provide self-test results that can be used as reference by maintenance personnel. Moreover, it can also update drivers immediately online, so that your machine is always up-to-date.
Latest News Posts
- Toshiba testing its 'scorpion' robot inside Fukushima nuclear reactor
- Americans have streamed 135B songs and music videos in 2015 so far
- Difficulties trying to sell Xbox One, PlayStation 4 in China
- Apple's new iPhone rumored to feature 4K-capable, 12-megapixel camera
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950 'confirmed', launching in 2GB and 4GB versions
- Gaming Sponsorship - Part 2: Live events are key to success
- orange jack not working with 5.1 sound
- way of schedule and monetary policy
- The top four things North Korea has achieved in the past 18 months
- Accell Home or Away USB Surge Protector Review
- Sharkoon Gamer Mouse with Bungee Hub - MSRP 47.99 Euros
- SMITE on Xbox One will have Australian Servers with Open Beta launch next Week
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors