Keep the heat in the game and out of your notebook. NZXT today announces its latest innovations in high performance notebook cooling: the Cryo X60, a premium notebook cooler with an innovative asymmetrical design that siphons heat quickly from your notebook, and the Cryo V60, a bold step forward in cooling that features a vortex inducing bladeless design.
If you're the type of person that demands the highest performance out of your computer without having to make sacrifices, look no further than the latest Cryo series.
Latest News Posts
- Verizon wants to be well prepared for the ongoing IoT evolution
- PC manufacturers could receive Microsoft Windows 10 starting in July
- The Google Gmail email service tops 900 million global users
- IDC: PC sales dropping ahead of Windows 10, as competition tightens
- EUROCOM boasts NVIDIA Quadro graphics, 32GB RAM, M.2 SSDs and more
- Thermalright True Spirit 140 BW Rev.A CPU Cooler Review
- 970 Extreme 4 - Load Line Calibration, Does not work properly.
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Lian Li to Showcase Two Updated Desk Chassis Models At COMPUTEX 2015
- G.SKILL DDR4 Memory Achieves Fastest Air-Cooling Record at 4062MHz with ASRock X99M Killer/3.1 Motherboard
- OCZ to Unveil New TLC-based Trion 100 SATA Client SSDs and Z-Drive 6300 NVMe Add-In-Card for Enterprise Customers at Computex 2015
- UK Utilities Industry Turns to Panasonic Rugged Mobile Technology to Boost Field Worker Productivity
- Thomson Reuters to Champion Higher Industry Standards for FX Trading