Keep the heat in the game and out of your notebook. NZXT today announces its latest innovations in high performance notebook cooling: the Cryo X60, a premium notebook cooler with an innovative asymmetrical design that siphons heat quickly from your notebook, and the Cryo V60, a bold step forward in cooling that features a vortex inducing bladeless design.
If you're the type of person that demands the highest performance out of your computer without having to make sacrifices, look no further than the latest Cryo series.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss wants more first-party games, less third-party deals
- Star Wars: Battlefront's new Blast mode is 10v10 chaos
- Fallout 4 might take over 400 hours to complete
- SSDs aren't used for storage according to the CEO of Seagate
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- So that you will have a way to generate
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis