ASUS Introduces First Notebook Solutions with ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4600 Series GPUs
ASUS is proud to announce the world's first notebooks equipped with the AMD ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4600 Series GPU-the ASUS N81Vp and N51Tp. These notebooks will leverage the new GPU technology to deliver astounding multimedia experiences for discerning consumers. Furthermore, each N Series notebook also comes with innovative technological developments such as the highly-efficient Super Hybrid Engine (SHE), the built-in Express Gate operating system and the SmartLogon facial recognition system.
Next Generation Graphics Excitement
The ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4600 Series is capable of delivering phenomenal graphical performances for next generation HD notebooks like the ASUS N81Vp and N51Tp. With support for Microsoft DirectX 10.1, this new generation of GPU caters to the high demands of graphic intensive next-generation game titles for gamers worldwide. Additionally, the ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4600 Series is able to support full 1080p HD viewing-offering stunning HD multimedia experiences for home theatre enthusiasts. Furthermore, energy efficient features enable longer battery life-allowing users to obtain the most out of their notebook at work, at home or at play.
Smart Technology for Smart Computing Style
The N81Vp and N51Tp utilize cutting-edge technologies like Smart Technology, which comprise of Super Hybrid Engine (SHE) - which automatically allocates power to help preserve battery life by up to 35%; Express Gate - an operating system that allows users to conveniently and quickly access their most commonly-used programs in 8 seconds; and SmartLogon, which recognizes users' facial features and logs them on without requiring any manual key input. Such handy innovations enable the N81Vp and N51Tp to deliver the best possible mobile computing solutions to customers.
The products featured during the keynote are only a small portion of a wide collection of exciting ASUS innovations showcasing at CES. For more in-depth specifications and other innovative products, please visit the ASUS booth at the Las Vegas Convention Center, South Hall 4, Upper Level, Booth #35301 from January 8th to 11th.
ASUS is a leading company in the new digital era. With a global staff of more than ten thousand and a world-class R&D design team, the company's revenue for 2007 was 6.9 billion U.S. dollars. ASUS ranks among the top 10 IT companies in BusinessWeek's "InfoTech 100", and has been on the listing for 11 consecutive years. ASUS was also selected by the Wall Street Journal Asia as No.1 in quality and service in Taiwan.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD