SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today launches a new model of Diamond series - Diamond D01. Apart from the sleek stylish look of the Diamond series, SP D01 portraits the urban fashion trend with its seamless geometrical patterns. As small as your smartphone, D01 weights only 147g, infusing "lightness" into your personal digital storage device.
Coated in metallic black, SP Diamond D01 is lined with multiple geometric patterns, creating a sense of metropolitan chic style. With the solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP D01 can make you free from worrying about your hard drive being scratched or dented when carrying it around.
Compared to other portable hard drives, SP Diamond D01 is literally light in weight as well as in size, making it easier to carry. However, smaller size doesn't have to mean smaller storage. D01 offers a wide range of choices in capacity from 500 GB, 750 GB, to 1 TB. The built-in LED status indicator allows users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it is equipped with a hibernation mode to save power.
SP D01 portable hard drive comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 2 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at http://www.silicon-power.com.
- USB 2.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Solid structure and scratch resistant surface
- Easy Plug in and use: no external adapter required
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transmission
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 75.5x 117.55 x 14 mm
- Weight: 140g~147g
- Interface: USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
- 2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 79°C
- Color: urban black
- Two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- OnePlus 5T won't feature Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836?
- ZTE launches the Small Fresh 5
- Google eyeing off massive new complex in San Jose
- World of Tanks running on Xbox One X at 4K
- Uber CEO resigns after months of controversy
- Best bang for your buck: AC1900 Wireless Routers
- ADATA XPG SX8000 512GB M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- repairing rj45 port on g751j laptop
- Lenovo ThinkStation P910 Workstation PC Review
- Ethereum mining @ 1GH/s: 40 x GPUs = $5000 per month
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller
- Full E3 Coliseum lineup announced