SP/Silicon Power, the world's leading provider of memory storage solutions today launches a new model of Diamond series - Diamond D01. Apart from the sleek stylish look of the Diamond series, SP D01 portraits the urban fashion trend with its seamless geometrical patterns. As small as your smartphone, D01 weights only 147g, infusing "lightness" into your personal digital storage device.
Coated in metallic black, SP Diamond D01 is lined with multiple geometric patterns, creating a sense of metropolitan chic style. With the solid aluminum metal structure and the anti-scratch surface, SP D01 can make you free from worrying about your hard drive being scratched or dented when carrying it around.
Compared to other portable hard drives, SP Diamond D01 is literally light in weight as well as in size, making it easier to carry. However, smaller size doesn't have to mean smaller storage. D01 offers a wide range of choices in capacity from 500 GB, 750 GB, to 1 TB. The built-in LED status indicator allows users to instantly identify power supply and activity status. It is also a green product as it is equipped with a hibernation mode to save power.
SP D01 portable hard drive comes with the SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back up and security tools and offers a 2 year warranty. For more information, please visit the official website at http://www.silicon-power.com.
- USB 2.0 interface, backwards compatible with USB 1.1
- Solid structure and scratch resistant surface
- Easy Plug in and use: no external adapter required
- Power saving sleep mode
- LED indicates power on and data transmission
- SP Widget free download software, providing 7 major back-up and security functions
- Dimensions: 75.5x 117.55 x 14 mm
- Weight: 140g~147g
- Interface: USB 2.0 / 1.1
- Support OS: Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Linux
- 2.6.31 or later, MacOS 10.5 or later (only USB 2.0 currently supported)
- Power Supply: DC 5V (Power supplied through USB)
- Operating Temperature: 5°C - 55°C
- Storage Temperature: -40°C - 79°C
- Color: urban black
- Two-year warranty
Latest News Posts
- Xbox boss: 'We aren't motivated by beating Sony'
- ARK: Survival Evolved developer has no ETA on DX12 patch
- The Witcher 3 receives a new 15GB patch, with a 13-page changelog
- Uber hack in early 2014 allegedly traced back to the CTO of Lyft
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- GA-X58A-UD3R Rev1 SSD Boot Order Issue.
- Help Updating GA-X58A-UD3R Rev2.0 Bios
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent