Digital Storm, the predominant name in computer system integration and engineering, proudly introduces the X17E, the fastest gaming laptop on the market. Featuring either NVIDIA's GTX 680M or AMD's Radeon 7970M GPU, Digital Storm's flagship 17" laptop delivers extreme gaming performance that is second to none.
Whichever GPU gamers select, X17E delivers rich, detailed graphics on the system's 17" display at 1080P HD resolution (1920 x 1080). Digital Storm's technicians can stably overclock Intel's latest i7-3920XM CPU to an impressive 4.5 GHz, that when combined with NVIDIA's or AMD's next-gen GPUs, create an unrivaled gaming experience.
Digital Storm's X17E supports up to 32 GB of memory and is fully decked out with USB 3.0 ports, eSata, 9-in-1 card reader, Blu-ray drive and more. The laptop's keyboard features different lighting zones and up to seven color options for a completely customized look and feel.
For enthusiasts looking to have the most exclusive gaming system, Digital Storm will be offering a select number of Signature Edition X17Es. The Signature Edition will feature a custom paint job, distinctive branding and special packaging.
Digital Storm's X17E will be available for purchase at the end of September for $1,753 & pricing for the X17E Signature Edition has not been set at this time.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 4 netcode significantly improved on Xbox One and PS4
- Google giving out 2GB free Drive space for Safer Internet Day
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance