Corsair®, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, today announced the worldwide availability of the Corsair AX1200i Digital ATX Power, the World's most advanced PC power supply unit (PSU) for PC gamers and enthusiasts.
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply was first announced at Computex Taipei 2012, where it won a prestigious "Best of Computex 2012" award from Tom's Hardware. Other recent accolades include the HEXUS.net Wish List award, TechPowerUP! Editor's Choice award, TweakTown Must Have award, Guru3D.com Best Hardware award, and many more. Maximum PC magazine in the US also selected the AX1200i for use in its Dream Machine 2012, a yearly feature that uses only highest-quality PC components to build the ultimate PC.
"We're hugely excited to announce that our award-winning AX1200i PSU is now available to enthusiasts and gamers worldwide", said Thi La, Senior Vice President and General Manager of the PC Components Group at Corsair. "This incredible power supply has created a huge stir in the market, winning numerous prestigious accolades, and securing Corsair's position as the leading manufacturer of premium quality PSUs."
The Corsair AX1200i's digitally-controlled power circuitry delivers incredibly stable voltages, and exceptionally low ripple and noise. The use of a Digital Signal Processor also results in a simplified circuit design, and incredible energy efficiency. The AX1200i easily achieves 80 PLUS® Platinum certification, and can operate in a silent fanless mode until the PSU reaches between 30 - 40% of its1200 watt power rating. In addition, the AX1200i's DSP-based design and Corsair Link technology provides real-time monitoring of temperature, current draw, and power efficiency, as well custom control of fan speeds and overcurrent protection settings.
Pricing and Availability
The AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply is backed by a seven-year warranty and is available now from Corsair's worldwide network of authorized retailers and distributors. The suggested US retail price is $349 USD.
For more information on AX1200i Digital ATX Power Supply, please visit: http://www.corsair.com/ax1200i
Latest News Posts
- Is this the most cute watercooling component you've ever seen?
- Aussie telco Telstra signs up Ikea and 7-11 owners in cloud deal
- Facebook fugitive troll finds himself in prison
- Bethesda announces Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for May 5, 2015
- See Samuel L. Jackson kick ass as POTUS in 'Big Game'
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- AC Power
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams