OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that its 2.5-inch SATA III Deneva 2 SSD series, supporting multi-level cell (MLC) synchronous and asynchronous NAND formats, are now compatible with QNAP Systems Inc.'s Turbo NAS products. The addition of Deneva 2 SSDs into QNAP's Turbo NAS peripherals compatibility list represents the first successful enterprise certification of OCZ SSDs into this platform and the third successful certification of OCZ SATA III SSDs, joining OCZ Vertex 3 and Agility 3 SSDs on the list.
With the industry's fastest transactional performance for SATA III-based drives, Deneva 2 SSDs deliver up to 80,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS) performance (random 4K writes) and a maximum bandwidth of 550 MB/s. They also support best-in-class enterprise endurance and reliability, featuring power loss data protection, minimal write amplification, intelligent block management and wear-leveling, security encryption, and advanced error correction.
"QNAP is delighted to announce that the capacities from the product line-up, including 60GB, 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB, have been verified to be compatible with the Turbo NAS series," said Edward Lin, Marketing Director of QNAP.
"QNAP Turbo NAS products provide high-performance, reliable storage designed as affordable and easy-to-manage solutions for virtualized and clustered environments," said Alex Mei, Chief Marketing Officer of OCZ Technology. "With the certification of our complete line of Deneva 2 SSDs into the QNAP Turbo NAS product platforms, users will experience greater virtualization efficiencies in IT management, data availability and in ease of deployment."
Latest News Posts
- MSI has the first graphics card with a USB Type-C port
- The Nokia 3310 finally goes on sale
- MSI confirms GTX 1080 Ti LIGHTNING Z for Computex 2017
- Intel Core i9-7900X benchmarked: 10C/20T @ 4.3GHz
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' trailer keeps improving
- PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds Benchmarked: CPU & GPU War
- NIC not working after BIOS corruption (ASUS X202E)
- Logitech Harmony Elite Advanced Remote Control Review
- C2750D4I won't get passed initializing 55
- Asus active pen (for T303UA)
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017