OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that its 2.5-inch SATA III Deneva 2 SSD series, supporting multi-level cell (MLC) synchronous and asynchronous NAND formats, are now compatible with QNAP Systems Inc.'s Turbo NAS products. The addition of Deneva 2 SSDs into QNAP's Turbo NAS peripherals compatibility list represents the first successful enterprise certification of OCZ SSDs into this platform and the third successful certification of OCZ SATA III SSDs, joining OCZ Vertex 3 and Agility 3 SSDs on the list.
With the industry's fastest transactional performance for SATA III-based drives, Deneva 2 SSDs deliver up to 80,000 input/output operations per second (IOPS) performance (random 4K writes) and a maximum bandwidth of 550 MB/s. They also support best-in-class enterprise endurance and reliability, featuring power loss data protection, minimal write amplification, intelligent block management and wear-leveling, security encryption, and advanced error correction.
"QNAP is delighted to announce that the capacities from the product line-up, including 60GB, 120GB, 240GB, and 480GB, have been verified to be compatible with the Turbo NAS series," said Edward Lin, Marketing Director of QNAP.
"QNAP Turbo NAS products provide high-performance, reliable storage designed as affordable and easy-to-manage solutions for virtualized and clustered environments," said Alex Mei, Chief Marketing Officer of OCZ Technology. "With the certification of our complete line of Deneva 2 SSDs into the QNAP Turbo NAS product platforms, users will experience greater virtualization efficiencies in IT management, data availability and in ease of deployment."
Latest News Posts
- Rockstar teases master race 4K screenshots of GTA V on the PC
- USGS busted hiding large 6.4-magnitude earthquake in Puerto Rico
- Virtual reality slowly beginning take over of video game industry
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop