Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) today announces the i35V Series Mini PC. This Giada mini PC series comes with a 32GB mSATA SSD providing ultra fast boot-up speeds and offers an ideal combination of price and performance in a space saving format with very low power consumption.
Ideal for SOHO users who need a ultra compact PC for mix of home office, home theater, and entertainment applications, the 1" wide Giada i35V provides the functions that these users need at a reasonable price point without overwhelming them with features that are rarely used.
This Giada mini PC is powered by Intel® Atom D2500 Series CPU and comes with 2GB of RAM (upgradeable to 4GB), offering more than enough power and memory for home / home office users while only consuming 24W. The 32GB mSATA SSD not only provides fast boot up of the operating system but also quick start up of applications.
About the size of a book, the Giada i35V can be placed inconspicuously on a shelf, desktop or underneath the TV. Compounded with the fact that this compact mini PC is also lightweight, it can also be effortlessly transferred between work and home in a bag without any strain or hassle.
Plenty of connectivity options, including five USB 2.0 ports, HDMI, VGA and SPDIF-out, let users connect this mini PC to a multitude of devices and displays. The i35V also offers gigabit network socket, high speed 802.11n WiFi for fast internet access. A memory card slot (SD/MMC/MS/MS PRO) allows users easily upload files, videos, and photos instantly.
The Giada i35V is available now in the US and Canada through Tech Data and E-ITX for the suggested retail price of US $168.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- 'Moonlight' wins Best Picture Oscar in huge screw up
- Switch handheld battery lasts over 3 hours playing Zelda
- Hack 'Mr Robot' and win a Season 2 Blu-ray on us!
- Samsung teases the Galaxy S8 and confirms launch date
- Samsung's Galaxy Tab S3 with stylus introduced at MWC
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity
- Razer releases power bank smart charge mobile accessory
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand