Storage industry innovator X-IO today announced Hyper ISE 7-series, the second generation of its award-winning Hyper ISE storage system. The Hyper ISE is designed specifically for performance-driven applications that require enterprise-class reliability at an industry-leading value. The 7-series continues X-IO's commitment to reduce TCO and to its five-year, no-cost, standard hardware warranty. The 7-series will be available in September in capacities of 7.2TB, 14.4TB and 21.6TB.
"With its perfect partnership of SSD and enterprise-class HDD in a single pool, Hyper ISE 7-series is able to outperform traditional storage systems up to ten times more expensive," said Steve Sicola, X-IO's Chief Technology Officer. "In short, it allows us to offer our enterprise customers and cloud providers unparalleled price/performance, scalability and reliability for their most essential applications."
Hyper ISE 7-series hybrid storage technology also improves price/performance by taking advantage of the next generation enterprise-grade MLC SSDs and industry-proven HDD technology. X-IO's Continuous Adaptive Data Placement (CADP) algorithms analyze the behavior of application I/O and places hot data onto SSD only if measurable performance gains will be achieved. Otherwise, CADP will keep the data on high-performance HDD, ensuring that the more expensive SSD resources are fully optimized and available for performance-driven data. Leveraging X-IO's patented CADP, the Hyper ISE requires no tiering policies or manual intervention and, with its improved performance life spans, delivers on the promise of performance-when-full, and without drop-off over its lifetime.
X-IO designed its Intelligent Storage Elements and architecture from the ground up to accelerate enterprise applications and drive unmatched storage price/performance, even for big data needs. Each X-IO ISE unit is a completely self-contained storage building block. The Hyper ISE version features clustered on-board controllers that manage a performance pool comprised of both HDDs and SSDs. Exceptionally high performance is achieved by the CADP software, which monitors I/Os in real-time, ensuring that high demand data hotspots reside on the faster SSD. ISE is uniquely designed to scale so that no matter how many ISE units are added to increase capacity, full storage performance is maintained. ISE units from X-IO are major environmental upgrades to a data center due to their low energy consumption and low HVAC loads.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA GFE members receive LawBreakers closed beta codes
- The new iMac Pro might feature server-grade co-processor
- AMD includes 'Gaming Mode' on Radeon Vega Frontier cards
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier launches, with no reviews
- OnePlus 5 is now globally available
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller