OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power management solutions for computing devices and systems, today unveiled the Silencer Mk III 1200W Power Supply from PC Power & Cooling. Offering industrial-grade performance and stability for demanding computing environments in a new maximum wattage option, the Silencer Mk III meets the highest rated efficiency and provides ultra-quiet operation in a modular design.
The industrial-grade yet refined Mk III 1200W is the Silencer Series' most comprehensively powerful solution yet. Meeting the stringent 80 Plus Platinum certified rating for the highest energy efficiency rating possible, the 1200W Mk III features over 92% efficiency at typical workloads. The Mk III combines a single +12V rail, premium components including 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors, and heavy-duty protection circuitries while maintaining continuous, stable output at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature.
"PC Power & Cooling has a long history of delivering premium power supplies for power users seeking the ultimate in both performance and reliability," said Steve Lee, Sr. Vice President of Channel marketing and BU GM for Power Management. "The new Silencer Mk III 1200W continues that tradition by offering enthusiasts the highest wattage to date in the series coupled with the flexibility of modular cable design, an impressive 80 PLUS Platinum rating, and an adjustable thermal system for ultimate protection and quiet operation."
A new feature on this latest model is the Dual Thermal Control System, a sophisticated operation that allows the user to switch the PSU between normal and silent mode seamlessly, working in conjunction with the load and temperature controlled 140mm fan for ultra-quiet operation. Where industrial durability meets a sleek modular design for enthusiasts, the Silencer Mk III 1200W Series comes backed with PC Power's complete confidence in reliability with an industry-leading 7 year warranty to offer power users the ultimate peace of mind.
For more information, please visit our product page here.
Latest News Posts
- WHO: Turn volume down, 1.1 billion people at risk of hearing loss
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- MSI X99S-MPower (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Gigabyte Z97MX Gaming 5 - F5c BIOS
- Asrock z97 Extreme4 mic + pci-e x1 problem
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams