OCZ Technology Group, Inc., (Nasdaq:OCZ) a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power management solutions for computing devices and systems, today unveiled the Silencer Mk III 1200W Power Supply from PC Power & Cooling. Offering industrial-grade performance and stability for demanding computing environments in a new maximum wattage option, the Silencer Mk III meets the highest rated efficiency and provides ultra-quiet operation in a modular design.
The industrial-grade yet refined Mk III 1200W is the Silencer Series' most comprehensively powerful solution yet. Meeting the stringent 80 Plus Platinum certified rating for the highest energy efficiency rating possible, the 1200W Mk III features over 92% efficiency at typical workloads. The Mk III combines a single +12V rail, premium components including 100% Japanese 105°C capacitors, and heavy-duty protection circuitries while maintaining continuous, stable output at a demanding 50°C ambient temperature.
"PC Power & Cooling has a long history of delivering premium power supplies for power users seeking the ultimate in both performance and reliability," said Steve Lee, Sr. Vice President of Channel marketing and BU GM for Power Management. "The new Silencer Mk III 1200W continues that tradition by offering enthusiasts the highest wattage to date in the series coupled with the flexibility of modular cable design, an impressive 80 PLUS Platinum rating, and an adjustable thermal system for ultimate protection and quiet operation."
A new feature on this latest model is the Dual Thermal Control System, a sophisticated operation that allows the user to switch the PSU between normal and silent mode seamlessly, working in conjunction with the load and temperature controlled 140mm fan for ultra-quiet operation. Where industrial durability meets a sleek modular design for enthusiasts, the Silencer Mk III 1200W Series comes backed with PC Power's complete confidence in reliability with an industry-leading 7 year warranty to offer power users the ultimate peace of mind.
For more information, please visit our product page here.
Latest News Posts
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro expected mid-October
- Xbox Scorpio's true 4K res won't be easy for developers
- NVIDIA shows off 4K 60FPS footage of Titanfall 2 on PC
- NVIDIA's new Xavier chip is super-fast, powered by Volta
- Star Citizen boss: it's the 'best damn everything sim'
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Palit GeForce GTX 1070 GameRock Premium Edition Review
- GA-EX58-UD3R Vt-d support
- Seagate IronWolf 10TB NAS HDD Review
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now