Before starting to establish a new PC system, end users have to consider a lot of options. With the new Hoplite ST, Enermax presents the perfect solution for every system build, no matter if it comes to a simple office system or to a powerful gaming setup. Therefore, the mid-range case even supports over-sized high-performance graphics cards with up to 403mm length. End users profit from a comfortable, tool-less mounting system for HDD, ODD and extension cards and a well-thought cable management with a lot of space behind the mainboard tray.
Air or Water Cooling?
The new Hoplite ST is well-prepared to accommodate a flexible and high-performance cooling system. It is delivered with two pre-installed fans in the front and in the back. Furthermore, you can enhance the cooling performance by installing three additional fans. A RPM controller on the top of the case allows for a three-step speed regulation of up to three fans - from silent mode when the system is executing simple computing processes to performance mode at full load. But also water cooling enthusiasts will be delighted with the Enermax tower: It offers a lot of space for radiators at the top and provides four tubing holes at the back.
HDD or SSD?
In the past months, the speedy and compact Solid State Drives (SSD) have tremendously grown in popularity. Enermax accordingly equipped the Hoplite ST with rails that support both 2.5" and 3.5" drives. Rubber pads on the rails effectively eliminate vibrations of the installed HDDs and SSDs. Apart from that, the manufacturer integrated a hot-swap dock on the top of the case. It is designed for mobile 2.5" and 3.5" data storage devices (HDD/SSD) with SATA connector. The data transfer between the system and external USB devices can be executed via one high-speed USB 3.0 and two standard USB 2.0 interfaces.
Black or White?
The timeless shape of the case with rounded edges and wide mesh areas on the front give the Hoplite ST an individual design. To reveal high-performance and striking hardware configurations, the case comes with an acrylic side window. Furthermore, end users can choose between two colour version - black case with blue LED fans (ECA3261-B) or white with white LED fans (ECA3261-W). By combining the white coated case body with the black mesh areas at the front and top, the ECA3261-W has become a real eye catcher.
Prices and Availability
Hoplite ST extends the successful Hoplite series with two mid-range models. The black ECA3261-B and the white ECA3261-W are now available for sale. MSRP incl. VAT: 79.90 Euro for the ECA3261-B and 89.90 for the ECA3261-W.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- The new Zelda game takes up nearly half Switch's storage
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild - 900p docked, 720p undocked
- Super Mario Odyseey hits 7 million views on YouTube
- Mass Effect: Andromeda will support HDR10, Dolby Vision
- GIGABYTE's Aorus brand is ready for next-gen GPUs
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99