ORIGIN PC announced the availability of their most powerful EON laptop today, the new EON17-SLX. The EON17-SLX is the next generation SLI and CrossFireX ready laptop that takes mobile gaming to the next level by doubling the performance and power with the support of a second discrete GPU. With support for the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M and AMD Radeon HD 7970M Graphics cards, the EON17-SLX is a true game changing experience and the perfect choice for gamers, artists, enthusiasts and professionals.
ORIGIN PC's EON17-SLX features:
- Overclocked Intel 3rd Generation Mobile Processors: With Intel's latest IvyBridge mobile processors and ORIGIN PC's Professional Overclocking, the EON17-SLX offers significant power and performance never before seen in a laptop.
- NVIDIA SLI Support: Combine the power of dual NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M discrete graphic cards for an unprecedented mobile gaming experience with smooth and stunning detail.
- AMD CrossFireX Support: Harness the power of dual AMD Radeon HD 7970M discrete graphic cards to dramatically improve gaming performance.
- ORIGIN PC Professional Overclocking: Get the most out of the EON17-SLX by overclocking the CPU and GPU with our award winning professional overclocking service.
- THX TruStudio Pro: THX TruStudio Pro gives you the ability to tweak your audio to perfection and enjoy games and movies in crisp, clear quality.
- Exclusive ORIGIN PC A-Panel Design: Will be available in the future in matte black, matte red, or your choice of custom paint. Traditional style is available now.
- Free Lifetime 24/7 Support: Every ORIGIN PC comes with industry leading Lifetime 24/7 Support based in the United States.
"Whether you're a hardcore gamer or professional on the go, nothing beats having the power of an EON laptop with dual wielding graphics cards" said Kevin Wasielewski ORIGIN PC CEO and co-founder. "Our new EON17-SLX combines the power of Dual-GPUs and overclocked Intel IvyBridge processors to take laptop performance to a whole new level."
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- ASUS Laptop keyboard question
- TOSHIBA HDWC130XK3J1 not recognizedon 3.0 usb port
- E3C224-V4L not available anywhere?
- Drives showing incorrect free space after installing 32GB of memory
- Memtest sometimes pass, sometimes dont.
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives