Ashampoo proudly introduces its brandnew Ashampoo Photo Converter 2, the versatile and resource-friendly software that helps you convert and optimize your digital photo albums faster. You want to convert dozens of photos to a different format without wasting time. This new Ashampoo product can do that and plenty more. Whether your pictures are blurry, grainy or overexposed - with just one click Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 optimizes and organizes your images and simplifies your workflow. You can individualize your photos with a variety of effects, color adjustments or image frames and create memorable pieces. Despite its great range of features the software only requires very few system resources and won't stump your computer - whether it's a new or older model.
- Fast image conversion software
- Requires minimal system resources
- Touched up user interface for intuitive handling
- New: Live image preview
- New: Comprehensive image converter
- New: More image effects
- Supports all common image form
- Price: $14.99
- More information here
Effective, automatic and easy - Ashampoo Photo Converter 2
With a few clicks your images are turned into a professional-looking photo album. Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 makes it really easy for you. Colors and contrasts are optimized, skin is smoothed and compression artifacts are reduced. Edit gamma values or color temperatures and hues - Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 holds the solution for any problem. Numerous effects such as blur, tiled images, pencil sketch or enhanced outlines give your photos that "certain something".
Organize photo collections
No matter if you have 10 or 1000 pictures - Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 processes and organizes your shots and saves you lots of time-consuming steps. Source files can be deleted after conversion, image date can be added, watermarks integrated - just a little excerpt of what Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 can do for you. You can also quickly convert your images into one of the following supported file formats to save storage space: APCDOC, BMP, GIF, JNG, JPG, JP2, JXR, MNG, PCX, PDF, PIX, PNG, PPP, RAS, SGI, TGA, TIF, PNM, PBM, PPM, PGM.
Good and inexpensive
Contrary to a lot of expensive alternatives, Ashampoo Photo Converter 2 gets you ideal results on a small budget. According to Ashampoo's philosophy, the software is fast, result-oriented and offers intuitive handling.
A single license costs USD 14.99.
Latest News Posts
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent