GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest own-designed gaming graphics card, GV-N66TOC-2GD. Based on the innovative Kepler architecture of NVIDIA, GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-2GD is built with GeForce® GTX 660 Ti GPU which utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, GDDR5 memory and 1344 CUDA cores. GV-N66TOC-2GD is supported with Microsoft DirectX® 11 and PCI-Express 3.0. These features not only improve the processing ability but provide gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. GV-N66TOC-2GD represents "Kepler sweet spot" which brings gaming experience with ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability. Supported by NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision, PhysX® and 3-way SLI®, GV-N66TOC-2GD guarantees an extreme experience. Equipped with the innovative Kepler GPU Dynamic Clocking technology, GV-N66TOC-2GD dynamically adjusts clock speeds to bring out the best performance for every gamer.
The first WINDFORCE 2X 100mm Fansink with "Triangle Cool" Technology
GIGABYTE always dedicates to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. GV-N66TOC-2GD features WINDFORCE 2X Cooling Technology, GIGABYTE's innovative new generation fan solution with two 100mm patented anti-turbulence inclined fans with "Triangle Cool" technology and two 8mm pure copper heat pipes. The combination of anti-turbulence inclined fans and pure copper heat pipes helps to reduce excessive heat and minimizes the flow of turbulence between fans. "Triangle Cool" Technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. Based on the original anti-turbulence structure, the new triangle cooling design enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. By enlarging air channel on the graphics card vents and creating a more effective airflow system in chassis, GV-N66TOC-2GD with WINDFORCE 2X definitely brings out a better cooling performance.
Equipped with GPU Boost technology, GV-N66TOC-2GD guarantees gamers with faster and more power-efficient performance. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game. GV-N66TOC-2GD also provides ultra-smooth gaming solution with NVIDIA® gaming innovations like FXAA/DXAA and Adaptive Vertical Sync; it adjusts vertical sync based on the current frame rates for maximum playability dynamically as well. GV-N66TOC-2GD supports NVIDIA® 3D Vision Surround, so that users can easily experience broader and richer gaming environments. GV-N66TOC-2GD brings games to life with NVIDIA® Surround; it also supports multi-monitor gaming environment with PhysX, 3D Vision and the unbeatable power of SLI.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-2GD, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
Latest News Posts
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance