GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD, a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, is pleased to introduce the latest own-designed gaming graphics card, GV-N66TOC-2GD. Based on the innovative Kepler architecture of NVIDIA, GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-2GD is built with GeForce┬« GTX 660 Ti GPU which utilizes the latest 28nm fabrication process, GDDR5 memory and 1344 CUDA cores. GV-N66TOC-2GD is supported with Microsoft DirectX┬« 11 and PCI-Express 3.0. These features not only improve the processing ability but provide gamers a faster, smoother and richer gaming experience. GV-N66TOC-2GD represents "Kepler sweet spot" which brings gaming experience with ultimate combination of performance, power efficiency, and affordability. Supported by NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision Surround, 3D Vision┬Ö, PhysX┬« and 3-way SLI┬«, GV-N66TOC-2GD guarantees an extreme experience. Equipped with the innovative Kepler GPU Dynamic Clocking technology, GV-N66TOC-2GD dynamically adjusts clock speeds to bring out the best performance for every gamer.
The first WINDFORCE┬Ö 2X 100mm Fansink with "Triangle Cool" Technology
GIGABYTE always dedicates to providing the best thermal solution for serious gamers. GV-N66TOC-2GD features WINDFORCE┬Ö 2X Cooling Technology, GIGABYTE's innovative new generation fan solution with two 100mm patented anti-turbulence inclined fans with "Triangle Cool" technology and two 8mm pure copper heat pipes. The combination of anti-turbulence inclined fans and pure copper heat pipes helps to reduce excessive heat and minimizes the flow of turbulence between fans. "Triangle Cool" Technology combines fin with clip module in a special triangle shape. Based on the original anti-turbulence structure, the new triangle cooling design enhances the efficiency of heat dissipation dramatically by minimizing the flow of turbulence between fans. By enlarging air channel on the graphics card vents and creating a more effective airflow system in chassis, GV-N66TOC-2GD with WINDFORCE 2X definitely brings out a better cooling performance.
Equipped with GPU Boost technology, GV-N66TOC-2GD guarantees gamers with faster and more power-efficient performance. This technology dynamically maximizes clock speeds to bring out the best performance in every game. GV-N66TOC-2GD also provides ultra-smooth gaming solution with NVIDIA┬« gaming innovations like FXAA/DXAA and Adaptive Vertical Sync; it adjusts vertical sync based on the current frame rates for maximum playability dynamically as well. GV-N66TOC-2GD supports NVIDIA┬« 3D Vision┬Ö Surround, so that users can easily experience broader and richer gaming environments. GV-N66TOC-2GD brings games to life with NVIDIA┬« Surround; it also supports multi-monitor gaming environment with PhysX, 3D Vision and the unbeatable power of SLI.
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N66TOC-2GD, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website at:
Latest News Posts
- Our 'Guardians' giveaway is out of this Galaxy!
- Path of Exile launches August 24 on Xbox One
- Mass Effect: Andromeda singleplayer is dead
- Nintendo should have big Switch stockpile for holidays
- Flash shortage may last throughout 2018
- Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets Movie Review
- Looking for Lian Li PC-C37 pdf manual as links from Lian Li website are broken
- Aerocool Project 7 P7-C1 Pro Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- ASUS ROG Rapture GT-AC5300 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- corsair vengeance lpx 16gb ddr4-2400 problem on asus x370 pro motherboard
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes