TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today releases an advanced edition of HD7950: the PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition. Compatible with all the latest technology, the powerful upgrade delivers the best gaming experience to blow up enthusiast gamers' mind.
The PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition clocks at 850MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed, by taking advantage of AMD PowerTune with boost, enabling the core speed dynamically overclocked up to 925MHz-breaking out the limitation and delivering the unparalleled gaming speed. Furthermore, with 3.3 teraFLOPS computing power, it'll easily accelerate the PC to boost up the performance like never before.
The HD7950 Boost State edition supports AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, not only enabling the higher GPU engine clock when needed, but also delivering intelligent power monitoring to boost up performance, providing the most efficient way for gaming like never before. Also, with the latest AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and HD3D technology, gamers can get a lifelike gaming experience through the 16k x 16k maximum display group resolution, allowing the gamers feel like be in the game.
Latest News Posts
- Robots in the cockpit? Apparently, don't rule it out
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- TweakTown Deals: Father's Day Gift Guide
- Slightly Mad Studios says that Project Cars 'loves' DirectX 12
- Internet playboy celebrity called out - Dan Bilzerian shares morals
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- Upgrade M8
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015