TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today releases an advanced edition of HD7950: the PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition. Compatible with all the latest technology, the powerful upgrade delivers the best gaming experience to blow up enthusiast gamers' mind.
The PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition clocks at 850MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed, by taking advantage of AMD PowerTune with boost, enabling the core speed dynamically overclocked up to 925MHz-breaking out the limitation and delivering the unparalleled gaming speed. Furthermore, with 3.3 teraFLOPS computing power, it'll easily accelerate the PC to boost up the performance like never before.
The HD7950 Boost State edition supports AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, not only enabling the higher GPU engine clock when needed, but also delivering intelligent power monitoring to boost up performance, providing the most efficient way for gaming like never before. Also, with the latest AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and HD3D technology, gamers can get a lifelike gaming experience through the 16k x 16k maximum display group resolution, allowing the gamers feel like be in the game.
Latest News Posts
- AMD's new Zen APUs to deliver Xbox One/PS4 level performance in 2017
- The first gameplay footage from Far Cry Primal has arrived
- Batman: Arkham Knight PC update reduces framerate hitching
- Fallout 4 mod fixes compass glitch caused by Crimson Edition driver
- Creationists upset over Google 'Who is Lucy' Doodle
- North Bridge Frequency Locked at 4300 on Fatal1ty X99M Killer/3.1 Board
- New SSD Connections and GA-Z87X-UD5H?
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 120L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- SanDisk Extreme 500 240GB USB 3.0 Portable SSD Review
- ID-Cooling IS-VC45 SFF CPU Cooler Review
- CYBERTRONPC OFFERS TESSERACT 15 SK NOTEBOOK, NOW WITH 6th GEN INTEL PROCESSOR AND WINDOWS 10
- HERE and the Netherlands evaluating 4G/LTE-based C-ITS road messaging system
- Sony PLAYSTATION 4 (PS4) SALES SURPASS 30.2 MILLION UNITS WORLDWIDE
- Samsung Starts Mass Producing Industry's First 128-GIGABYTE DDR4 Modules for Enterprise Servers
- LG RAY DELIVERS LARGE HD DISPLAY AND BEST-IN-CLASS CAMERAS FOR 3G MARKETS