TUL Corporation, a leading manufacturer of AMD graphic cards, today releases an advanced edition of HD7950: the PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition. Compatible with all the latest technology, the powerful upgrade delivers the best gaming experience to blow up enthusiast gamers' mind.
The PowerColor HD7950 Boost State Edition clocks at 850MHz core speed and 1250MHz memory speed, by taking advantage of AMD PowerTune with boost, enabling the core speed dynamically overclocked up to 925MHz-breaking out the limitation and delivering the unparalleled gaming speed. Furthermore, with 3.3 teraFLOPS computing power, it'll easily accelerate the PC to boost up the performance like never before.
The HD7950 Boost State edition supports AMD PowerTune technology and AMD ZeroCore Power technology, not only enabling the higher GPU engine clock when needed, but also delivering intelligent power monitoring to boost up performance, providing the most efficient way for gaming like never before. Also, with the latest AMD Eyefinity 2.0 technology and HD3D technology, gamers can get a lifelike gaming experience through the 16k x 16k maximum display group resolution, allowing the gamers feel like be in the game.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi