Kingston Technology Company, Inc., the independent world leader in memory products, today announced the launch of the new Kingston HyperX Predator. The new high-performance DRAM module complements the HyperX product range with the fastest speeds, lowest latencies and highest capacities. HyperX Predator is aimed at extreme enthusiasts and overclockers looking to push their systems to the maximum with the fastest speeds and highest performance hardware.
With its new heatspreader, HyperX Predator offers a more aggressive design, which accompanies the look and design of the latest PC hardware, and provides great heat dissipation to optimize memory reliability. The memory is Intel XMP certified and has been fully tested and validated on a top range of motherboards currently available on the market. End users can easily overclock their systems by simply selecting a profile in BIOS with no need for manual adjustments.
"The PC gaming market is robust and growing and we are pleased to contribute to that market with our new, more aggressive HyperX Predator memory kits," said Mark Tekunoff, senior technology manager, Kingston. "Enthusiasts will experience higher performance, ultra-responsive multitasking possibilities and an overall faster system thanks to its top optimized performance settings for specific modules ― handpicked and tested by our Kingston engineers."
HyperX Predator is available in speeds up to 2666 MHz, CAS latencies of 9 and 11, and capacities from 8 GB to 32 GB in various dual- and quad-channel kit configurations.
Kingston HyperX memory is backed by a lifetime warranty and free live technical support. For more information visit http://www.kingston.com/hyperx.
Kingston HyperX Predator Specifications:
- Capacity: 8 GB, 16 GB, and 32 GB in kits of 2 and 4
- Frequency (speed): 1600 MHz - 2666 MHz
- CAS Latency: CL9, CL11
- Voltage: 1.5v-1.65v operating voltage enables stable overclocking
- XMP Certified: Higher-performing frequencies, timings and voltage are attainable by simply enabling Intel's Extreme Memory Profile.
- Compatible: Designed specifically for P55, H67, P67, Z68, H61 (AG) and Z77 Intel chipsets, as well as A75, A87, A88, A89, A78 and E35 (Fusion) AMD chipsets
- Reliable: 100-percent tested
- Guaranteed: Lifetime warranty, free technical support
Latest News Posts
- Acer's new laptop rocks unreleased NVIDIA graphics card
- AMD Radeon RX Vega loses to GTX 1080 at 1080p
- Halo 6's 'compelling' story will focus on Master Chief
- AMD Radeon RX Vega bundled with Quake Champions
- Nintendo won't be at E3 2017
- Cutting LED-Strips - LED50RGB-2
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- HDD to SSD
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives