SAPPHIRE Technology has just added a new HD 7950 Vapor-X model to its successful series of high performance graphics cards based on the latest GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture from AMD.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB Vapor-X Edition shares many of the features of the recently announced industry-leading HD 7970 Vapor-X Editions, but at a more affordable price point. With the versatile output configuration of Dual-link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort it is ideally suited to multi-screen gaming as well as providing the performance required for demanding professional applications such as content creation, video editing or rendering.
On its standard settings, the SAPPHIRE HD 7950 Vapor-X Edition engine clock runs at 850 MHz with 3GB of the latest DDR5 memory clocked at 5000 MHz effective. When the Dual BIOS button is operated, the base clocks are the same but the PowerTune Dynamic Boost is enabled allowing the clocks to rise to 950 MHz or more on the engine. The fan profile and PowerTune limit is also changed to performance settings. In addition, users will be able to individually tune the card with SAPPHIRE TriXX, the company's free to download software tool that allows key parameters to be adjusted for maximum performance.
The Vapor-X cooler on this model is based on a new vapor chamber designed especially for this series. Heat is carried away by four heatpipes (2 x 8mm plus 2 x 6mm), and finally dispersed by two 90mm fan with aerofoil blades and dust repelling bearings. The Vapor-X cooler easily handles the heat generated from the HD 7950 Vapor-X Edition quietly and efficiently even under extreme load conditions.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7900 series Vapor-X Editions are based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture and support all the latest demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays and all the Direct Compute features incorporated in the latest operating systems.
All trademarks acknowledged.
Further information at http://www.sapphiretech.com
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk wasn't joking about this plan to 'nuke Mars'
- Valve employee proposes to his wife in VR using the HTC Vive headset
- Vinyl sales have outpaced streaming revenues, according to the RIAA
- NASA dumps over 8,400 photos from the Apollo moon mission onto Flickr
- Samsung Galaxy S7 will have Qualcomm or Samsung processors
- Why will my video card not work?
- M.2 Drive not showing up.
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 Stabilty Issue!!!
- Tesoro Lobera Spectrum RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Gigabyte Windows 10 driver updates, Utilities...
- MASSIVE AUDIO Introduces DOCTOR WHO Bluetooth And Wired Headphones
- BOXX Introduces the World's Smallest Overclocked Workstation - APEXX 1
- AOC's New Full HD USB Monitor Makes the Perfect Laptop or Desktop Companion
- Feel the Power and Speed Inside Your Laptop NOX DDR4 64GB 3000MHz SO-DIMM The True Champion
- Creative Team Behind Earthworm Jim and The Neverhood Launch New Clay Animated Video Game, Armikrog