SAPPHIRE Technology has just added a new HD 7950 Vapor-X model to its successful series of high performance graphics cards based on the latest GCN (Graphics Core Next) architecture from AMD.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7950 3GB Vapor-X Edition shares many of the features of the recently announced industry-leading HD 7970 Vapor-X Editions, but at a more affordable price point. With the versatile output configuration of Dual-link DVI-I, DVI-D, HDMI and DisplayPort it is ideally suited to multi-screen gaming as well as providing the performance required for demanding professional applications such as content creation, video editing or rendering.
On its standard settings, the SAPPHIRE HD 7950 Vapor-X Edition engine clock runs at 850 MHz with 3GB of the latest DDR5 memory clocked at 5000 MHz effective. When the Dual BIOS button is operated, the base clocks are the same but the PowerTune Dynamic Boost is enabled allowing the clocks to rise to 950 MHz or more on the engine. The fan profile and PowerTune limit is also changed to performance settings. In addition, users will be able to individually tune the card with SAPPHIRE TriXX, the company's free to download software tool that allows key parameters to be adjusted for maximum performance.
The Vapor-X cooler on this model is based on a new vapor chamber designed especially for this series. Heat is carried away by four heatpipes (2 x 8mm plus 2 x 6mm), and finally dispersed by two 90mm fan with aerofoil blades and dust repelling bearings. The Vapor-X cooler easily handles the heat generated from the HD 7950 Vapor-X Edition quietly and efficiently even under extreme load conditions.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7900 series Vapor-X Editions are based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture and support all the latest demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays and all the Direct Compute features incorporated in the latest operating systems.
All trademarks acknowledged.
Further information at http://www.sapphiretech.com
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- GIGABYTE Z170MX Gaming5 / CPU non-k bios support?
- ASRock Z77 Extreme4-M cannot boot
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives