Razer, one of the world's pioneering supporters of e-Sports, along with Counter Logic Gaming, MOBA pro-gaming juggernauts, are releasing a special edition Razer DeathAdder mouse and Razer Goliathus mouse mat. Emblazoned in the team's iconic logo and colors, fans of the fearsome elite team will get the same game performance boosting features CLG pro-gamers use to cinch countless victories.
Counter Logic Gaming's massive contributions to the e-Sports scene in recent years, including exciting live-streamed matches, a well-managed online platform and serious ownage in tournament circuits, have made them immensely popular amongst e-Sports fans. Counter Logic Gaming was crowned Razer Team of the Year 2011 after a voting amongst the Razer community, a title not easily awarded in a pool of more than 30 top competitive e-Sports teams.
"We're happy to give back to a team that gives so much to the community. Not only is it fun to watch 'HotshotGG' and the rest of his team tear up the MOBA tournaments on live-stream, they also share their strategies and encourage discussions on forums for the betterment of gamers everywhere," said Robert 'RazerGuy' Krakoff, president of Razer USA. "Both the players and fans will get to wear the CLG banner on their peripherals with pride."
"This is the stuff dreams are made of," said George "HotshotGG" Georgallidis, pro-gamer, Counter Logic Gaming. "To have CLG win Razer's Team of the Year award and have our logo featured on their products is a milestone honor and a truly surreal experience. I'd like to thank Razer and all of our fans for making this a reality. You are what enables and drives us to play harder and achieve more so that we may rightly receive your overwhelming continued support!"
The Counter Logic Gaming Razer Goliathus and Razer DeathAdder e-Sports Edition are both available for purchase from Razerzone.com and clgaming.net.
About the Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition mouse mat
Engineered to exceed the exacting demands of the world's top professional gamers, the Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition is now better and stronger with an anti-fraying stitched frame for extended durability. Retaining its slick speed-enhancing surface that blends high acceleration with razor-sharp responsiveness and unyielding control, the competition-grade Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition perfectly balances glide and resistance suitable for all playstyles and mouse sensitivity setups.
Price: USD$19.99/ EU 19.99
Razerzone.com and clgaming.net store - Aug. 14, 2012
- Slick cloth weave for unbridled speed and effortless control
- Anti-fraying stitched frame extends mat durability
- Pixel-precise targeting and tracking
- Exclusive team design
- Size: 355 mm (length) x 254 mm (width) x 3 mm (height)
- Rubber base for a secure grip on smooth surfaces
- For more information about the Razer Goliathus e-Sports edition, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/clg-goliathus
About the Razer DeathAdder e-Sports edition mouse
The Counter Logic Gaming Razer DeathAdder e-Sports edition was made after CLG was named Razer Team of the Year 2011. This limited edition mouse is a testament to their contributions in the e-Sports scene. It's their weapon of choice delivering a combination of comfort with its right-handed ergonomic form factor and unbridled gaming precision with its 3500 dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor.
Price: USD$69.99/ EU 69.99
Razerzone.com and clgaming.net store - Aug. 14, 2012
- 3500 dpi Razer Precision 3.5G infrared sensor
- Ergonomic right-handed design
- 1000 Hz Ultrapolling / 1 ms response
- Five independently programmable Hyperesponse buttons
- On-The-Fly Sensitivity adjustment
- Always-On mode
- Ultra-large non-slip buttons
- 16-bit ultra-wide data path
- 60-120 inches per second and 15g of acceleration
- Zero-acoustic Ultraslick mouse feet
- Gold-plated USB connector
- Seven-Foot, lightweight, braided fiber cable
- Approximate size: 128 mm (length) x 70 mm (width) x 42.5 mm (height)
- PC / Mac with USB port
- Windows 7 / Windows Vista / Windows XP or Mac OS X (v10.4 and above)
- Internet connection (for driver installation)
- At least 35 MB of hard disk space
- For more information about the Razer DeathAdder e-Sports edition, please visit http://www.razerzone.com/clg-deathadder
Latest News Posts
- Take-Two kills GTA V's Red Dead Redemption mod
- Cassini's image shows tiny Earth between Saturn's rings
- Samsung making next-gen 4K mobile displays with 800PPI
- HIS roars, launches their Radeon RX 500 series cards
- Intel launching 12C/24T chips with X299 on May 30
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Asus MCE remote IR codes required
- Looking for instant flash bios files for P67 Pro3 B3
- Planet Earth II 4K Blu-ray Review
- Promise Technology Apollo Cloud 2TB Review
- Samsung and Amazon Video deliver next generation HDR video experience with updated open standard HDR10+
- AmpliFi HD Mesh Wi-Fi Available at Best Buy, GameStop and Sam's Club
- Nokia announces next-generation technologies for the advancement of virtual reality with 'OZO Reality' vision and partner ecosystem
- Razer expands the Razer Hammerhead v2 in-ear audio line with Bluetooth and iOS Lightning models
- MSI announces new thin and light GP62X and GP72X Leopard Pro Series gaming laptops