Lian-Li launches the all new EX-H33 HDD rack mount kit
3 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the EX-H33 HDD rack, to support 3x 3.5" HDD's in an all aluminum frame and housing. The HDD rack has a front loading door, with individual handles on a bracket for each HDD, as well as a back panel PCB designed to accept most modern SATA HDD configurations in a Hot Swap Plug & Play configuration. To keep the device cool there is a 120mm fan (1000RPM) with a washable nylon filter keeping dust and debris out.
The HDD rack takes up the equivalent of 3x 5.25 bays, and can be installed into the front 5.25" panels of most modern chassis. This is ideal for those cases with rows of 5.25" bays, but with very little HDD space.
The cage is lockable and complements Lian Li style with the hair-line brushed anodized aluminium in a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, and hand crafted tooling to prevent jagged edges, lending both safety and elegance to this neat HDD cluster rack.
Mounting HDD's is very convenient, with each handle mounted using screws, which act as guiding wheels as the hot swap HDD device is inserted onto the back panel securely. It supports RAID configurations according to your motherboard specifications.
For more details on features for the EX-H33 please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Counter-Strike: Global Offensive update enhances audio
- BitFenix reveals new enthusiast Shogun PC case
- Nintendo's Super Mario Run mobile game is online-only
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- ADATA SC660 240GB Portable SSD Review
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD