Lian-Li launches the all new EX-H33 HDD rack mount kit
3 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the EX-H33 HDD rack, to support 3x 3.5" HDD's in an all aluminum frame and housing. The HDD rack has a front loading door, with individual handles on a bracket for each HDD, as well as a back panel PCB designed to accept most modern SATA HDD configurations in a Hot Swap Plug & Play configuration. To keep the device cool there is a 120mm fan (1000RPM) with a washable nylon filter keeping dust and debris out.
The HDD rack takes up the equivalent of 3x 5.25 bays, and can be installed into the front 5.25" panels of most modern chassis. This is ideal for those cases with rows of 5.25" bays, but with very little HDD space.
The cage is lockable and complements Lian Li style with the hair-line brushed anodized aluminium in a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, and hand crafted tooling to prevent jagged edges, lending both safety and elegance to this neat HDD cluster rack.
Mounting HDD's is very convenient, with each handle mounted using screws, which act as guiding wheels as the hot swap HDD device is inserted onto the back panel securely. It supports RAID configurations according to your motherboard specifications.
For more details on features for the EX-H33 please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- The Starcraft II World Championship Series is coming to a head
- Real cabon fibre in a PC build - we're not joking
- Apple recruiting engineers to help develop virtual reality devices
- Round 2 - Smartflash is suing Apple after their previous $533m win
- US regulator worried of major 'Armageddon' cyberattack targeting banks
- x99 oc formula link band width question
- All eyes are on GDC 2015 for the future of VR
- asrock G41C-GS MOBO
- Dell Poweredge T110 V52N7 Motherboard
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop