Lian-Li launches the all new EX-H33 HDD rack mount kit
3 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the EX-H33 HDD rack, to support 3x 3.5" HDD's in an all aluminum frame and housing. The HDD rack has a front loading door, with individual handles on a bracket for each HDD, as well as a back panel PCB designed to accept most modern SATA HDD configurations in a Hot Swap Plug & Play configuration. To keep the device cool there is a 120mm fan (1000RPM) with a washable nylon filter keeping dust and debris out.
The HDD rack takes up the equivalent of 3x 5.25 bays, and can be installed into the front 5.25" panels of most modern chassis. This is ideal for those cases with rows of 5.25" bays, but with very little HDD space.
The cage is lockable and complements Lian Li style with the hair-line brushed anodized aluminium in a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, and hand crafted tooling to prevent jagged edges, lending both safety and elegance to this neat HDD cluster rack.
Mounting HDD's is very convenient, with each handle mounted using screws, which act as guiding wheels as the hot swap HDD device is inserted onto the back panel securely. It supports RAID configurations according to your motherboard specifications.
For more details on features for the EX-H33 please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- CyberPowerPC's new Ryzen PCs: from $983 up to $2399
- AMD's cheaper Ryzen 5/Ryzen 3 CPUs should launch in Q2
- AMD Ryzen 7 1700 @ 4GHz, 1800X performance for $329
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications