Lian-Li launches the all new EX-H33 HDD rack mount kit
3 July 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the EX-H33 HDD rack, to support 3x 3.5" HDD's in an all aluminum frame and housing. The HDD rack has a front loading door, with individual handles on a bracket for each HDD, as well as a back panel PCB designed to accept most modern SATA HDD configurations in a Hot Swap Plug & Play configuration. To keep the device cool there is a 120mm fan (1000RPM) with a washable nylon filter keeping dust and debris out.
The HDD rack takes up the equivalent of 3x 5.25 bays, and can be installed into the front 5.25" panels of most modern chassis. This is ideal for those cases with rows of 5.25" bays, but with very little HDD space.
The cage is lockable and complements Lian Li style with the hair-line brushed anodized aluminium in a black finish, combined with finely filed edges, and hand crafted tooling to prevent jagged edges, lending both safety and elegance to this neat HDD cluster rack.
Mounting HDD's is very convenient, with each handle mounted using screws, which act as guiding wheels as the hot swap HDD device is inserted onto the back panel securely. It supports RAID configurations according to your motherboard specifications.
For more details on features for the EX-H33 please go to the Lian-Li website.
Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- AVG reveals eyeglasses that make you invisible to facial recognition
- Epic Games makes Unreal Engine 4 free for all
- Hewlett Packard is securing Wi-Fi network device maker Aruba Networks
- HTC says it is 'cooperating with Half-Life' for its VR headset
- Project Hex - white overload modded project
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Asus x75a motherboard replacement
- Intel's new Cherry Trail x5, x7 and x3 Atom SoC Lineup Preview
- Moshi iLynx 3.0: 4-port USB 3.0 Hits Australia and New Zealand
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees