Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce the i35G mini PC series. The i35G series is built on the powerful Intel Atom D2500 series processor, and with the NVIDIA GT610 GPU this mini PC can offer impressive system performance in consumer and digital signage applications.
Supporting 1080p Full High Definition graphics, the i35G series has up to 2GB of DDR3 memory with 512MB of VRAM on board. The i35G keeps power consumption to a minimum at 35W, while still having the flexibility to provide high performance solutions for digital signage for advertising, hospitality, brand promotion and digital menu boards as well as for consumers looking for a compact work station that also allows for light gaming.
The ultra-compact dimensions of 192 x 155 x 26mm allow this mini PC to fit virtually anywhere, and when used with the optional VES Mount Kit the users can easily and securely mount the i35G behind the large display devices or monitors.
For end users, the HDMI connection and remote control capabilities for playing and controlling music and movies permit even more versatility by allowing the i35G to become a home entertainment system. Connections to other devices the i35G includes VGA, Bluetooth, and 5 USB 2.0 ports. There's also a memory card reader port that supports SD, MMC, MS, and MS PRO. All these connections emphasize plug and play ease of use.
The Giada i35G series is available now in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $274.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Codemasters delays F1 2015, new release date of July 10
- Big developers have joined AMD and PC Gamer's PC Gaming Show at E3
- Palmer Luckey being sued by his previous employee over the Oculus Rift
- Johan Andersson, Frostbite engineer, teases AMD Radeon R9 390X
- Virtual reality being used to help train football players
- TITAN X Artifacts issue
- Just wanted to say Hello.
- ASUS GeForce GTX 980 ROG Matrix Platinum Video Card Review
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling