Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce the i35G mini PC series. The i35G series is built on the powerful Intel Atom D2500 series processor, and with the NVIDIA GT610 GPU this mini PC can offer impressive system performance in consumer and digital signage applications.
Supporting 1080p Full High Definition graphics, the i35G series has up to 2GB of DDR3 memory with 512MB of VRAM on board. The i35G keeps power consumption to a minimum at 35W, while still having the flexibility to provide high performance solutions for digital signage for advertising, hospitality, brand promotion and digital menu boards as well as for consumers looking for a compact work station that also allows for light gaming.
The ultra-compact dimensions of 192 x 155 x 26mm allow this mini PC to fit virtually anywhere, and when used with the optional VES Mount Kit the users can easily and securely mount the i35G behind the large display devices or monitors.
For end users, the HDMI connection and remote control capabilities for playing and controlling music and movies permit even more versatility by allowing the i35G to become a home entertainment system. Connections to other devices the i35G includes VGA, Bluetooth, and 5 USB 2.0 ports. There's also a memory card reader port that supports SD, MMC, MS, and MS PRO. All these connections emphasize plug and play ease of use.
The Giada i35G series is available now in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $274.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4