Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce the i35G mini PC series. The i35G series is built on the powerful Intel Atom D2500 series processor, and with the NVIDIA GT610 GPU this mini PC can offer impressive system performance in consumer and digital signage applications.
Supporting 1080p Full High Definition graphics, the i35G series has up to 2GB of DDR3 memory with 512MB of VRAM on board. The i35G keeps power consumption to a minimum at 35W, while still having the flexibility to provide high performance solutions for digital signage for advertising, hospitality, brand promotion and digital menu boards as well as for consumers looking for a compact work station that also allows for light gaming.
The ultra-compact dimensions of 192 x 155 x 26mm allow this mini PC to fit virtually anywhere, and when used with the optional VES Mount Kit the users can easily and securely mount the i35G behind the large display devices or monitors.
For end users, the HDMI connection and remote control capabilities for playing and controlling music and movies permit even more versatility by allowing the i35G to become a home entertainment system. Connections to other devices the i35G includes VGA, Bluetooth, and 5 USB 2.0 ports. There's also a memory card reader port that supports SD, MMC, MS, and MS PRO. All these connections emphasize plug and play ease of use.
The Giada i35G series is available now in the US and Canada for the suggested retail price of $274.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Final 'Star Trek: Beyond' trailer peaks at the right time
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines