Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. announced today the S.T.R.I.K.E.7 Professional Gaming Keyboard for PC. Designed to deliver the highest levels of customization and performance, the S.T.R.I.K.E.7 features a unique modular design and the V.E.N.O.M. touch screen interface. The S.T.R.I.K.E.7 ships worldwide today. The unique V.E.N.O.M. touch screen interface enables the gamer to take control of their gaming environment, launch games or applications at the swipe of a finger, deploy custom macro commands, program chat, game, media settings and more.
"The S.T.R.I.K.E.7 is the first in a line of new keyboards and rounds out our PC gaming range of F.R.E.Q. headsets and R.A.T. gaming mice." said Darren Richardson, the President and Chief Executive Officer of Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. "Our engineers created a keyboard that delivers unprecedented customization and performance. We believe the S.T.R.I.K.E.7 will capture the imagination of passionate gamers and continues to demonstrate our ability to innovative in the core gaming sector."
Additional information and purchase options are available here.
Latest News Posts
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- Fable Legends will use foliage physics to increase visual fidelity
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- Gigabyte GA-x79-UP4 rev1.0
- Help with N56VB notebook screen
- Intel MOBO with Fast POST boot time
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance
- Thermaltake and First Green Partner Aria PC Technology Join to Promote the Smart Power Management (SPM) Platform