Zalman announced its newest notebook cooler, the Ultra-Slim ZM-NC2000NT. Designed for notebooks as big as 17-inch, the ZM-NC2000NT stays slim thanks to its two 60 mm lateral-flow fans. The fans, which draw power from a single USB connection, spin at speeds ranging 1,100 to 1,700 RPM, with noise output ranging 17 to 23.5 dBA. A simple rheostat fan speed control is available. The cooler also doubles up as a 3-port USB 2.0 hub. Measuring 303 mm x 418 mm x 38 mm (W x H x D), the ZM-NC2000NT is made of aluminum and ABS plastic, it weighs about 1 kg. It is available in silver and black color options.
Latest News Posts
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- Rule the streets on this official 'Mario Kart' bike
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now