Zalman announced its newest notebook cooler, the Ultra-Slim ZM-NC2000NT. Designed for notebooks as big as 17-inch, the ZM-NC2000NT stays slim thanks to its two 60 mm lateral-flow fans. The fans, which draw power from a single USB connection, spin at speeds ranging 1,100 to 1,700 RPM, with noise output ranging 17 to 23.5 dBA. A simple rheostat fan speed control is available. The cooler also doubles up as a 3-port USB 2.0 hub. Measuring 303 mm x 418 mm x 38 mm (W x H x D), the ZM-NC2000NT is made of aluminum and ABS plastic, it weighs about 1 kg. It is available in silver and black color options.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition