Zalman announced its newest notebook cooler, the Ultra-Slim ZM-NC2000NT. Designed for notebooks as big as 17-inch, the ZM-NC2000NT stays slim thanks to its two 60 mm lateral-flow fans. The fans, which draw power from a single USB connection, spin at speeds ranging 1,100 to 1,700 RPM, with noise output ranging 17 to 23.5 dBA. A simple rheostat fan speed control is available. The cooler also doubles up as a 3-port USB 2.0 hub. Measuring 303 mm x 418 mm x 38 mm (W x H x D), the ZM-NC2000NT is made of aluminum and ABS plastic, it weighs about 1 kg. It is available in silver and black color options.
Latest News Posts
- HMD confirms US availability for the Nokia smartphones
- Oppo launches F3 Plus with dual front cameras
- Manli's upcoming GTX 1080 Ti features blower fan design
- Hey MSI, where's your GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Lightning?
- EVGA unveils GTX 1080 Ti SC, SC2, and FTW3 variants
- Corsair ONE Pro SFF Gaming PC Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- Download "ScanPST.exe tool
- Gamdias Hermes P1 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- H170-PLUS D3 and i7 7700K, both new computer says nothing.
- COLORFUL wins innovation award from Intel
- Composer Olivier Deriviere pioneers real-time generated interactive music for GET EVEN
- BIOSTAR launches compact high-speed storage solution with M200 M.2 SSD
- EpicGear launches MORPHA X RGB fully modular gaming mouse
- ASUS announces USB-AC53 Nano Wi-Fi adapter