Great news NAS lovers, a new high-value 7-bay NAS is now available on the market! Thecus put their hands together and added a new tower to the Vision series. Equipped with an Intel Atom processor, 2 GB of DDR3 RAM, HDMI output and offering incomparable data protection with the McAfee antivirus, this NAS will offer lots of power and lots of storage capacity without spending lots of money. With the 2-bay N2800, 4-bay N4800 and N4510U and the 5-bay N5550, the 7-bay N7510 completes the Vision series of Intel Atom NAS from Thecus.
- HDMI Output
- Increased Performance
- McAfee Antivirus Protection
- Data Burn
- Rock-Solid Security
- Featuring SuperSpeed USB 3.0
- Running on ThecusOS 5.0
- 2x Gigabit LAN with Link Aggregation Support
- Fanless Motherboard & System Fan Redundancy
- VMware, Citrix, Microsoft Hyper-V Compliance
Intel Atom CPU: silent power and energy saving
As it is already been prove with the N5550 and N4800, the Intel Atom CPU performs like a real Olympian athlete! As they are more energy efficient and are design to work without a fan, their energy consumption and associated cost are greatly reduced for the benefits of the user. This will dramatically reduce NAS noise and power consumption, making it a bit more ecofriendly.
With the Intel Atom processor, multi-tasking is something you won't have to worry about. Multi-users environment (+64), web hosting, intense backup, data encryption, application serving, heavy RAID computations (mode 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, JBOD and up to multiple RAID mode supported), and HD multimedia streaming, this processor can take it.
Free threat protection with McAfee antivirus
As of early 2012, Thecus embeds their NAS with the added protection offered by the antivirus McAfee. As your NAS can serve many clients, threat can come for anywhere. Scheduling McAfee to scan your vital data will give you the peace of mind you deserve! The powerful antivirus McAfee will browse through all your files, big or small, in a flash and assure that everything is secured.
The N7510 will have the newly ThecusOS 5.0 preinstalled. The new ThecusOS 5.0 is the key piece that will unlock the most efficient and advanced NAS on the market. This means that users will be able to access more innovative functions with their Thecus NAS. Two of these functions are Data Burn and Data Guard. With Data Burn, the users have the possibility to back-up their critical data by burning them onto a CD, DVD or Blu-ray disk. By plugging a disk burner to their NAS thru the available USB ports and managing the burning process.
But your back-up options don't stop there. Also included in the new ThecusOS 5.0 is the total backup solution, Data Guard. This backup solution is the ultimate software as it provides both local and remote backup. Currently, data is backed up across RAID volumes, external USB drives, and eSATA. In addition, Data Guard uses innovative technology to sync data across the network to other NAS and servers. More importantly, Thecus Data Guard is the total backup solution which makes managing NAS user-friendly and convenient.
Additionally, Thecus users will also be able to take advantage of the cloud for their back-up solution. With support of the Amazon S3 cloud back-up services, the users will have one more option to keep their data safe and away from harm.
Multimedia playback and direct NAS access with HDMI
Handling multimedia and accessing your NAS has become a much more direct and simple process! With the HDMI output located in the back of the N7510, you can directly connect to an HD TV screen and start monitoring your NAS without the use of a computer. Using the local display module, a keyboard and a mouse plugged through the many USB ports, the user has the power to simply access the NAS UI, play HD video, display pictures or listen to their music, all of this with the display comfort of a big TV screen. Ideal for small installations and/or mobile users, these features are designed to lower the total cost of ownership of your network architecture.
- Intel Atom Processor
- 2 GB of DDR3 system memory
- SATA 6 Gb/s interface
- USB 3.0 x2
- LCM Display
- eSATA 6 Gb/s port
- 7-bay 3.5"/2.5" HDD compatible
- HDMI output
- RAID 0, 1, 5, 6, 10, 50, JBOD (up to 3 multiple RAID modes)
- McAfee antivirus protection
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Call of Duty WWII releases November 3
- Stardock: Switch doesn't really need third-party games
- Project Scorpio 4K vs 1080p side by side comparison
- PSN and Xbox LIVE hacker imprisoned for two years
- GALAX GTX 1080 Ti HOF, 3 x 8-pin PCIe power & LCD panel
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SteelSeries brings gamers the world's first dual-surface RGB illuminated mousepad - introducing the QcK Prism