Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a 3D processor board featuring 4GB of GDDR5 memory and a "selected low leakage" GeForce GTX 680 GPU resulting in increased auto-overclocking.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" features POV/TGT's award winning proprietary High-Performance/Wide-Bandwidth hardware design running at a base clock of 1111 MHz. Due to an utmost efficient combination of hand selected low leakage GPUs and TripleFanCooling with a TGT backplate, the auto-overclocked enhanced top-speed of the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECT- ION" exceeds the performance of many other products with comparable technical specifications.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" is immediately available at an expected street price of around 600 incl. VAT
Latest News Posts
- New 4K Xbox Scorpio targeting 6TFLOPs, 1.5 times faster than PS4K
- E3 site lists Xbox One VR category with Oculus Rift devs attached
- New 4K Xbox to support Oculus Rift VR headset
- GeIL reveals new EVO FORZA DDR4 3866MHz RAM
- Tesoro teases new IR key switches for Computex
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- GeIL announces new EVO FORZA DDR4 hardcore gaming memory
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards