Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a 3D processor board featuring 4GB of GDDR5 memory and a "selected low leakage" GeForce GTX 680 GPU resulting in increased auto-overclocking.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" features POV/TGT's award winning proprietary High-Performance/Wide-Bandwidth hardware design running at a base clock of 1111 MHz. Due to an utmost efficient combination of hand selected low leakage GPUs and TripleFanCooling with a TGT backplate, the auto-overclocked enhanced top-speed of the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECT- ION" exceeds the performance of many other products with comparable technical specifications.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" is immediately available at an expected street price of around 600 incl. VAT
Latest News Posts
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- Resident Evil 7's Windows 10 PC port is a big mess
- Project Scorpio in playable state, games 'play great'
- 400 million PS4 games, 54.4 million PS4 consoles sold
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017