Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a 3D processor board featuring 4GB of GDDR5 memory and a "selected low leakage" GeForce GTX 680 GPU resulting in increased auto-overclocking.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" features POV/TGT's award winning proprietary High-Performance/Wide-Bandwidth hardware design running at a base clock of 1111 MHz. Due to an utmost efficient combination of hand selected low leakage GPUs and TripleFanCooling with a TGT backplate, the auto-overclocked enhanced top-speed of the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECT- ION" exceeds the performance of many other products with comparable technical specifications.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" is immediately available at an expected street price of around 600 incl. VAT
Latest News Posts
- AMD acquires HiAlgo which works on dynamic resoution scaling, and more
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card