Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a 3D processor board featuring 4GB of GDDR5 memory and a "selected low leakage" GeForce GTX 680 GPU resulting in increased auto-overclocking.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" features POV/TGT's award winning proprietary High-Performance/Wide-Bandwidth hardware design running at a base clock of 1111 MHz. Due to an utmost efficient combination of hand selected low leakage GPUs and TripleFanCooling with a TGT backplate, the auto-overclocked enhanced top-speed of the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECT- ION" exceeds the performance of many other products with comparable technical specifications.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" is immediately available at an expected street price of around 600 incl. VAT
Latest News Posts
- Expert says self-driving cars means more car sex
- NVIDIA's next-gen GeForce teased with 'Order of 10' mystery
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched