Point of View the leading European manufacturer of an exclusive range NVIDIA based 3D processor boards, advanced netbooks as well as fancy 7" and 10" Tegra tablet computers and additional enthusiast PC products, announces today that it is first to market with a 3D processor board featuring 4GB of GDDR5 memory and a "selected low leakage" GeForce GTX 680 GPU resulting in increased auto-overclocking.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" features POV/TGT's award winning proprietary High-Performance/Wide-Bandwidth hardware design running at a base clock of 1111 MHz. Due to an utmost efficient combination of hand selected low leakage GPUs and TripleFanCooling with a TGT backplate, the auto-overclocked enhanced top-speed of the POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECT- ION" exceeds the performance of many other products with comparable technical specifications.
The POV/TGT GeForce GTX 680 4GB UltraCharged "LOW LEAKAGE SELECTION" is immediately available at an expected street price of around 600 incl. VAT
Latest News Posts
- Comcast offers fiber to a US city after suing it for making its own
- Eve opens up donations of in-game currency towards Nepal aid
- PAYDAY 2 just released its 21st DLC - 'The Butcher's Western Pack'
- The new Force Awakens trailer with a terrible twist - Jar Jar Binks
- David Goldberg, cheif executive of SurveyMonkey passes away
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Gigabyte Z97X-Gaming-3 RAM problem with Crucial Ballistix Sport VLP
- Gigabyte GA-Z97-UD5H-BK: What changes for revision 1.2?
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports
- PLEX for GOOD - Nepal Earthquake Relief
- The 21st DLC for PAYDAY 2, "The Butcher's Western Pack" launched on Steam April 30th
- COUGAR celebrates first year in Gaming Peripherals, announces exciting future