ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash storage application products, today launched the DashDrive HV610 external hard drive, which combines a unique picture puzzle design concept with a SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface. A removable smart cover provides a convenient and novel way to store the transmission cable.
The exterior of the HV610 body comes in choice of two attractive monochrome patterns, each with interlocking shiny and matte puzzle piece lines, and a matching USB cable stored in the cool ice-blue cover, demonstrating the most eye-catching street fashion style.
Compared to USB 2.0 in file reads, writes, or data backups, performance of the ultra-high-speed USB 3.0 interface is improved by nearly three times, substantially reducing the required transmission time by as much as 70%. When used in conjunction with a USB 3.0 interface platform, it provides quick and easy access to all digital archives. The HV610 has a sliding outer shell that holds the USB cable when not in use and is a stylish and practical solution to cable-management. The HV610 external hard drive comes in capacities of 500 GB, 750 GB and 1 TB, and a choice of cool black and twinkling white colors, giving consumers a chance to show their personality and freedom of choice.
Purchasers of ADATA's external storage devices are eligible for a free download of the latest Norton Internet Security 2012 anti-virus software (60 day trial version), and also enjoy three year warranty service, ensuring better mobility, security and convenience.
More information can be found on the company's website at
Latest News Posts
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni