Experience now HD playback via onboard DisplayPort with MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard
Today MSI announces its first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort. MSI G41M-FIDP is based on Intel G41 Express chipset with GMA X4500 graphics and Clear Video Technology. It provides smooth HD playback, supporting the DisplayPort or DVI output with 7.1 channel HD audio. MSI G41M series is also equipped with Firewire and DVI ports. Unlike some other boards, MSI G41M-FIDP's PCI express x16 VGA runs at 'true' x16 speed, to fully benefit the available bandwidth.
The first with DisplayPort
MSI G41M-FIDP is the first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort digital output. DisplayPort is the next generation digital output which is optimized for the personal computer. It delivers twice the performance compared to DVI. Users can easily convert its output with a dongle to HDMI or DVI. It also supports HDCP and is compatible with all video outputs. "MSI G41M-FIDP is the best solution for end-user's everyday HD content computing." says Jason Lee, Desktop Marketing Manager of MSI.
Intel GMA X4500 graphics
MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard with onboard Intel GMA X4500 graphics supports HD Video. Compared to previous generation Intel graphics, MSI G41M-FIDP with GMA X4500 graphics offers smooth and more detailed HD playback on video. It also offers more efficient 3D graphics for casual gaming with DX10 support. With the hardware decoding acceleration in X4500, MSI G41M-FIDP enables users to play a Blu-ray movie with lower CPU utilization.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 blog detailed the items of the in-game store
- AMD performance issues in Darksiders Warmastered fixed
- Microsoft testing Gears of War 4 PC, console crossplay
- Final Fantasy XV ships five million units in first day
- SSD costs expected to rise by 6-10% in early 2017
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- Fnatic Gear Clutch G1 Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- X99 Professional Gaming i7 and RAM question
- ADATA SV620 480GB Portable SSD Review
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset
- Tesoro opens new product line with the release of its Zone Balance gaming chair