Experience now HD playback via onboard DisplayPort with MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard
Today MSI announces its first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort. MSI G41M-FIDP is based on Intel G41 Express chipset with GMA X4500 graphics and Clear Video Technology. It provides smooth HD playback, supporting the DisplayPort or DVI output with 7.1 channel HD audio. MSI G41M series is also equipped with Firewire and DVI ports. Unlike some other boards, MSI G41M-FIDP's PCI express x16 VGA runs at 'true' x16 speed, to fully benefit the available bandwidth.
The first with DisplayPort
MSI G41M-FIDP is the first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort digital output. DisplayPort is the next generation digital output which is optimized for the personal computer. It delivers twice the performance compared to DVI. Users can easily convert its output with a dongle to HDMI or DVI. It also supports HDCP and is compatible with all video outputs. "MSI G41M-FIDP is the best solution for end-user's everyday HD content computing." says Jason Lee, Desktop Marketing Manager of MSI.
Intel GMA X4500 graphics
MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard with onboard Intel GMA X4500 graphics supports HD Video. Compared to previous generation Intel graphics, MSI G41M-FIDP with GMA X4500 graphics offers smooth and more detailed HD playback on video. It also offers more efficient 3D graphics for casual gaming with DX10 support. With the hardware decoding acceleration in X4500, MSI G41M-FIDP enables users to play a Blu-ray movie with lower CPU utilization.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines