Experience now HD playback via onboard DisplayPort with MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard
Today MSI announces its first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort. MSI G41M-FIDP is based on Intel G41 Express chipset with GMA X4500 graphics and Clear Video Technology. It provides smooth HD playback, supporting the DisplayPort or DVI output with 7.1 channel HD audio. MSI G41M series is also equipped with Firewire and DVI ports. Unlike some other boards, MSI G41M-FIDP's PCI express x16 VGA runs at 'true' x16 speed, to fully benefit the available bandwidth.
The first with DisplayPort
MSI G41M-FIDP is the first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort digital output. DisplayPort is the next generation digital output which is optimized for the personal computer. It delivers twice the performance compared to DVI. Users can easily convert its output with a dongle to HDMI or DVI. It also supports HDCP and is compatible with all video outputs. "MSI G41M-FIDP is the best solution for end-user's everyday HD content computing." says Jason Lee, Desktop Marketing Manager of MSI.
Intel GMA X4500 graphics
MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard with onboard Intel GMA X4500 graphics supports HD Video. Compared to previous generation Intel graphics, MSI G41M-FIDP with GMA X4500 graphics offers smooth and more detailed HD playback on video. It also offers more efficient 3D graphics for casual gaming with DX10 support. With the hardware decoding acceleration in X4500, MSI G41M-FIDP enables users to play a Blu-ray movie with lower CPU utilization.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams