Experience now HD playback via onboard DisplayPort with MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard
Today MSI announces its first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort. MSI G41M-FIDP is based on Intel G41 Express chipset with GMA X4500 graphics and Clear Video Technology. It provides smooth HD playback, supporting the DisplayPort or DVI output with 7.1 channel HD audio. MSI G41M series is also equipped with Firewire and DVI ports. Unlike some other boards, MSI G41M-FIDP's PCI express x16 VGA runs at 'true' x16 speed, to fully benefit the available bandwidth.
The first with DisplayPort
MSI G41M-FIDP is the first motherboard with onboard DisplayPort digital output. DisplayPort is the next generation digital output which is optimized for the personal computer. It delivers twice the performance compared to DVI. Users can easily convert its output with a dongle to HDMI or DVI. It also supports HDCP and is compatible with all video outputs. "MSI G41M-FIDP is the best solution for end-user's everyday HD content computing." says Jason Lee, Desktop Marketing Manager of MSI.
Intel GMA X4500 graphics
MSI G41M-FIDP motherboard with onboard Intel GMA X4500 graphics supports HD Video. Compared to previous generation Intel graphics, MSI G41M-FIDP with GMA X4500 graphics offers smooth and more detailed HD playback on video. It also offers more efficient 3D graphics for casual gaming with DX10 support. With the hardware decoding acceleration in X4500, MSI G41M-FIDP enables users to play a Blu-ray movie with lower CPU utilization.
Latest News Posts
- ZOTAC intros two new ZBOX R Series mini PCs
- Jeremy Clarkson in first post Top Gear interview accepts some blame
- Artist leaves Naughty Dog for Ubisoft, comes back to Naughty Dog
- MSI boasts world's first Microsoft Windows 10 certification
- Japan submits a solid entry to the Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational
- be quiet! Pure Rock CPU Cooler Review
- I have an AsRock330, how upgradeable?
- Samsung 850 EVO 500GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Help with defective case
- Stuttering issues after F8 BIOS update GA-Z87-HD3
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications
- Anidees AI6 v2 Chassis Starts Selling