Antec's Accent Lighting System is an affordable, portable and fun USB-powered LED lighting system that installs with no trouble using an adhesive strip. Now users can accent their PCs with a warm red glow or cool blue radiance quickly and easily. Included is a convenient on / off switch and a one-year warranty on parts that guarantees you won't be left in the dark.
But it's not all flash. LED Lighting has been proven to not only enhance viewing by increasing picture quality and image contrast, but Accent Lighting also allows longer and more enjoyable gaming by reducing eye fatigue. Order yours today and offer your gaming customers the customization an personalization they demand.
- Requirements: 1 x 2.0 USB Port / 3.0 USB Port
- Certifications/Safety: CE, RoHS
- Unit Dimensions: USB connector to base of light strip cable length: 51" / 1300 mm
- 6 LED length: 14.5" / 370 mm
- Net Weight: 1 oz / 28.3 g
- Gross Weight: 2 oz / 56.6 g
- Features: Convenient on/off switch activates/deactivates light
- Antec Quality 1 year parts and labor warranty
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications