Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces an aluminum ATX supported chassis with a side mounted power supply design - PC-V650. With the power supply to be mounted on its side, the PC-V650 is shorter than most ATX chassis while still having room to install the hardware that DIY builders desire.
Instead of sitting underneath the expansion slots, a power supply up 230mm (9.0") in length can be placed sideways parallel to the expansions slots, adding to the width of the case. With this design the 360mm (14.1") tall and 251mm (9.8") wide PC-V650 does not need the extra height to fit DIY builder's preferred components.
Even though the PC-V650 is shorter, up to seven 3.5" hard drives (two hot-swappable) and four 2.5" hard drives can be installed. The bottom 3.5" HDD cage, containing four 3.5" slots, is easily removed allowing expansion cards up to 370mm (14.5") in length. Above the hard drive cages, there is space for one 5.25" drive.
The PC-V650 does not sacrifice size for cooling ability. Two removable 140mm fans behind the front panel blow cool air directly on the hard drive cages or expansion cards if bottom cage is removed. A 140mm fan on the top and a 120mm fan in the rear of the chassis keep cool air circulating throughout the case by pulling hot air out of the chassis. For overclockers, CPU coolers up to 120mm (4.7") fit comfortably. The PC-V650 also supports water cooling with two rubber grommet holes in the rear.
On the front I/O panel there is one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, HD Audio connections and a card reader.
Installations, maintenance, and upgrades are simplified thanks to the easy-to-remove pop-off side panels. Four sturdy aluminum feet with rubber bottoms reduce vibrations and give ample room between the floor and the bottom of the case.
The PC-V650 is available in two colors, black and silver, for the suggested retail price of US$199 (tax not included).
Latest News Posts
- Swedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- XMP Memory
- Syllable G700 Noise Reduction Hi-Fi Bluetooth Headphones Review
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!