Lian-Li Industrial Co. Ltd, today announces an aluminum ATX supported chassis with a side mounted power supply design - PC-V650. With the power supply to be mounted on its side, the PC-V650 is shorter than most ATX chassis while still having room to install the hardware that DIY builders desire.
Instead of sitting underneath the expansion slots, a power supply up 230mm (9.0") in length can be placed sideways parallel to the expansions slots, adding to the width of the case. With this design the 360mm (14.1") tall and 251mm (9.8") wide PC-V650 does not need the extra height to fit DIY builder's preferred components.
Even though the PC-V650 is shorter, up to seven 3.5" hard drives (two hot-swappable) and four 2.5" hard drives can be installed. The bottom 3.5" HDD cage, containing four 3.5" slots, is easily removed allowing expansion cards up to 370mm (14.5") in length. Above the hard drive cages, there is space for one 5.25" drive.
The PC-V650 does not sacrifice size for cooling ability. Two removable 140mm fans behind the front panel blow cool air directly on the hard drive cages or expansion cards if bottom cage is removed. A 140mm fan on the top and a 120mm fan in the rear of the chassis keep cool air circulating throughout the case by pulling hot air out of the chassis. For overclockers, CPU coolers up to 120mm (4.7") fit comfortably. The PC-V650 also supports water cooling with two rubber grommet holes in the rear.
On the front I/O panel there is one USB 3.0 port, two USB 2.0 ports, HD Audio connections and a card reader.
Installations, maintenance, and upgrades are simplified thanks to the easy-to-remove pop-off side panels. Four sturdy aluminum feet with rubber bottoms reduce vibrations and give ample room between the floor and the bottom of the case.
The PC-V650 is available in two colors, black and silver, for the suggested retail price of US$199 (tax not included).
Latest News Posts
- Learn everything Java with the Ultimate Java Bundle
- G.Skill announces two new Ripjaws mechanical keyboards
- G.SKILL stacks up a monstrous 128GB DDR4-3466 RAM in quad-channel demo
- Intel's next-gen Skylake-E processor will arrive in LGA 3647 socket
- OCZ displays RD400 series SSD for hardcore gamers, reads at 2.6GB/sec
- ASUSTOR AS3204T Four-Bay Consumer NAS Review
- Intel "Broadwell-E" Core i7-6950X 10-Core Extreme Edition CPU Review
- GA-Z170X-GAMING 5 New build option questions
- Patriot Tab 128GB Micro USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Z170 Extreme7+ Correct USB drivers Win10 x64
- G.SKILL announces new RIPJAWS KM570 MX and KM770 RGB mechanical gaming keyboards
- Patriot presents UHS-II capable EP PRO-II SDXC and microSDXC
- Patriot announces 2TB Ignite SSD
- Tt eSPORTS unveils the new Level 10 Advanced gaming mouse
- EVGA announces its GeForce GTX 1080 series