Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce its partnership in the US with wholesale IT distributor, Tech Data Corporation. Partners of Tech Data will now be available to get the latest models of the Giada mini PC's and mini ITX mainboards.
Giada's partnership with Tech Data Corporation gives end users easier access to its versatile solutions for both consumer and commercial applications. "We look forward to partnering with Tech Data, a recognized leader in the distribution of IT products. Working with Tech Data provides our company with excellent distribution opportunities in U.S.", said Eric Chang, General Manager, JEHE US office.
"This partnerships perfectly matches our motto - Enrich and improve today's life style of living and become one of the world's leading brands in the technology business. - We aim to deliver on our promise based on the advantages of our exceptional innovation, quality and style." says KJ Lin, JEHE's CEO.
Latest News Posts
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- Final Fantasy 15 could get co-op mode in the future
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage