Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce its partnership in the US with wholesale IT distributor, Tech Data Corporation. Partners of Tech Data will now be available to get the latest models of the Giada mini PC's and mini ITX mainboards.
Giada's partnership with Tech Data Corporation gives end users easier access to its versatile solutions for both consumer and commercial applications. "We look forward to partnering with Tech Data, a recognized leader in the distribution of IT products. Working with Tech Data provides our company with excellent distribution opportunities in U.S.", said Eric Chang, General Manager, JEHE US office.
"This partnerships perfectly matches our motto - Enrich and improve today's life style of living and become one of the world's leading brands in the technology business. - We aim to deliver on our promise based on the advantages of our exceptional innovation, quality and style." says KJ Lin, JEHE's CEO.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo admits it has to communicate better with the NX
- Open-source Piton CPU can scale into million-core system
- Steam allows No Man's Sky refunds regardless of playtime
- Halo 5 Forge needs 16GB of RAM for 4K at 60FPS on the PC
- Samsung's new 3440x1440 display has FreeSync and 100Hz
- GB's z170x G7's audio compared to G1's
- Overwatch Eichenwalde Map Preview
- 1833MHz memory in Asus PU551LA
- New Build - About to Press BUY
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided Performance Analysis
- ADATA launches the ultimate SU800SATA 6Gb/s 3D NAND SSD
- CAPE Audio shakes up the headphone industry with the release of Rebellion Headphones
- Tesoro announces ambidextrous, White Sharur SE Spectrum gaming mouse
- Eurocom launches worlds first GTX 1080 SLI VR-Ready laptop
- Thermaltake new Pacific RGB G1/4 PETG Tube 16mm OD 12mm ID 6 liquid-cooling fittings with 1 RGB LED lighting controller