Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce its partnership in the US with wholesale IT distributor, Tech Data Corporation. Partners of Tech Data will now be available to get the latest models of the Giada mini PC's and mini ITX mainboards.
Giada's partnership with Tech Data Corporation gives end users easier access to its versatile solutions for both consumer and commercial applications. "We look forward to partnering with Tech Data, a recognized leader in the distribution of IT products. Working with Tech Data provides our company with excellent distribution opportunities in U.S.", said Eric Chang, General Manager, JEHE US office.
"This partnerships perfectly matches our motto - Enrich and improve today's life style of living and become one of the world's leading brands in the technology business. - We aim to deliver on our promise based on the advantages of our exceptional innovation, quality and style." says KJ Lin, JEHE's CEO.
Latest News Posts
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- Target 'American Sniper' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications