Giada, a brand of Jehe Technology Inc., (JEHE) is pleased to announce its partnership in the US with wholesale IT distributor, Tech Data Corporation. Partners of Tech Data will now be available to get the latest models of the Giada mini PC's and mini ITX mainboards.
Giada's partnership with Tech Data Corporation gives end users easier access to its versatile solutions for both consumer and commercial applications. "We look forward to partnering with Tech Data, a recognized leader in the distribution of IT products. Working with Tech Data provides our company with excellent distribution opportunities in U.S.", said Eric Chang, General Manager, JEHE US office.
"This partnerships perfectly matches our motto - Enrich and improve today's life style of living and become one of the world's leading brands in the technology business. - We aim to deliver on our promise based on the advantages of our exceptional innovation, quality and style." says KJ Lin, JEHE's CEO.
Latest News Posts
- Volkswagen fraud settlement biggest in US history, hits $15 billion
- Dell's new 70-inch touchscreen for schools unveiled, costs $5000
- Battlefield 1 will have DX12 support, current alpha runs very smooth
- How the PS4 Neo and Xbox Scorpio are frustrating and confusing gamers
- Nintendo explains why its so secretive about the NX console
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- New Gaming Build - Looking fro feedback
- Fractal Design CORE 500 Mini-ITX Small Form Factor Chassis Review
- H110M-ITX loses USB and PS1 when WIN 7 loads
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines