HighPoint Technologies delivers the industry's first Host to Device USB3.0 Storage Solution with 5Gb/s per SATA bay performance. Ideal for enthusiast desktops and professional workstations, HighPoint RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks combine the plug-and-play utility of USB connectivity with the superior performance of SATA 6G.
Performance or Convenience; why settle for one or the other?
HighPoint Rocket USB 3.0 solutions instantly add 5Gb/s per-port performance to any PC.
Do you crave the everyday usability of USB, but need dedicated bandwidth for each of your SATA drives?
Disappointed with standard USB 3.0 solutions that handicap the performance potential of your SSD's?
HighPoint has exactly what you are looking for. Rocket USB 3.0 Storage products were designed with maximum performance, ease of use, and compatibility in mind.
The RocketU 1144A HBA instantly adds dedicated 5Gb/s per-USB port performance to any PCIe x4, x8 or x16 slot.
The dedicated 5Gb/s type-A ports are an ideal match for HighPoint's RocketStor Storage docks.
Each SATA drive bay provides 5Gb/s transfer bandwidth - the fastest USB 3.0 solution available for today's ultra-high performance SATA 6G SSD's and hard disks. Each dedicated device port is capable of delivering 400MB/s + transfers - real-world performance for high-speed applications.
Built for Speed - Dedicated 5Gb/s Bandwidth for each SATA Device
Maximizing SATA 6G performance for USB 3.0 Connectivity
HighPoint USB 3.0 storage products are powered by dedicated 5Gb/s USB 3.0 engines.
Dedicated hardware means blistering performance. RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks deliver the fastest SATA 6Gb/s performance possible through USB 3.0 connectivity.
HighPoint USB 3.0 products eliminate the transfer bottlenecks imposed by standard USB 3.0 controllers and docking bays. Each USB 3.0 port and SATA bay operates independently, and delivers the transfer bandwidth you need to take full advantage of your high-speed SATA SSD's and hard drives.
HighPoint USB 3.0 SATA Storage Solutions - Any generation - Any performance level - Any capacity.
No other USB solutions deliver the performance and versatility of Rocket USB 3.0 Storage Devices.
HighPoint USB 3.0 Storage products support all SATA drives, past and present: from the latest SATA 6Gb/s SSD's and high-capacity multi-terabyte hard drives, to cost-effective SATA I and II devices.
RocketU HBA's are fully backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0, and are available for both PC and Mac Platforms.
RocketStor Storage Docks are fully compliant with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and require no driver or utility software.
Availability and Pricing
RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks are available immediately from our worldwide network of Distribution and Reseller channels.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung to produce chips for the iPhone 9, LG batteries
- Facebook is working on a modular smartphone
- Samsung's 1st dual camera phone has an Always On Display
- $32 million of Ethereum stolen by hackers
- Fake AMD Ryzen CPUs have been sent by Amazon
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Need help getting backup bios to work z77 d3h
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4