HighPoint Technologies delivers the industry's first Host to Device USB3.0 Storage Solution with 5Gb/s per SATA bay performance. Ideal for enthusiast desktops and professional workstations, HighPoint RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks combine the plug-and-play utility of USB connectivity with the superior performance of SATA 6G.
Performance or Convenience; why settle for one or the other?
HighPoint Rocket USB 3.0 solutions instantly add 5Gb/s per-port performance to any PC.
Do you crave the everyday usability of USB, but need dedicated bandwidth for each of your SATA drives?
Disappointed with standard USB 3.0 solutions that handicap the performance potential of your SSD's?
HighPoint has exactly what you are looking for. Rocket USB 3.0 Storage products were designed with maximum performance, ease of use, and compatibility in mind.
The RocketU 1144A HBA instantly adds dedicated 5Gb/s per-USB port performance to any PCIe x4, x8 or x16 slot.
The dedicated 5Gb/s type-A ports are an ideal match for HighPoint's RocketStor Storage docks.
Each SATA drive bay provides 5Gb/s transfer bandwidth - the fastest USB 3.0 solution available for today's ultra-high performance SATA 6G SSD's and hard disks. Each dedicated device port is capable of delivering 400MB/s + transfers - real-world performance for high-speed applications.
Built for Speed - Dedicated 5Gb/s Bandwidth for each SATA Device
Maximizing SATA 6G performance for USB 3.0 Connectivity
HighPoint USB 3.0 storage products are powered by dedicated 5Gb/s USB 3.0 engines.
Dedicated hardware means blistering performance. RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks deliver the fastest SATA 6Gb/s performance possible through USB 3.0 connectivity.
HighPoint USB 3.0 products eliminate the transfer bottlenecks imposed by standard USB 3.0 controllers and docking bays. Each USB 3.0 port and SATA bay operates independently, and delivers the transfer bandwidth you need to take full advantage of your high-speed SATA SSD's and hard drives.
HighPoint USB 3.0 SATA Storage Solutions - Any generation - Any performance level - Any capacity.
No other USB solutions deliver the performance and versatility of Rocket USB 3.0 Storage Devices.
HighPoint USB 3.0 Storage products support all SATA drives, past and present: from the latest SATA 6Gb/s SSD's and high-capacity multi-terabyte hard drives, to cost-effective SATA I and II devices.
RocketU HBA's are fully backwards compatible with PCIe 1.0, and are available for both PC and Mac Platforms.
RocketStor Storage Docks are fully compliant with USB 3.0 and 2.0 ports, and require no driver or utility software.
Availability and Pricing
RocketU HBA's and RocketStor Storage Docks are available immediately from our worldwide network of Distribution and Reseller channels.
Latest News Posts
- Battlefield 1 patch v1.02 released, UI fixes and more
- 'The Get Down' costs Netflix $16 million per episode
- Star Citizen alpha is free until October 30
- Nintendo 'hasn't shown everything' on Switch just yet
- Watch Dogs 2 trailer welcomes you to San Francisco
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Independence Day Resurgence 4K Blu-ray Review
- Battlefield 1 Multiplayer Gameplay Thoughts
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now