Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« announced today the release of the Maelstrom 5 ┬╝" Dual Bay Reservoir. The product is modular and can be configured to operate either as a standalone coolant reservoir or with one or two integrated Swiftech's MCP35x class pumps, all fitting in a dual CD drive bay.
The primary design concepts for this product line were modularity and compatibility with the MCP35x class pumps and their related accessories for upgrade purposes. Continuing the company's long established tradition, the Maelstrom also includes a host of monitoring and operational safety features which combined together form a unique offering in the industry, such as: coolant temperature display, graduated level, anti-vortex design, multiple inlet ports, extra-large fill-port, and UV LED; its robust and elegant construction features a solid black anodized aluminum face plate with large cutouts allowing easy visualization of the coolant status.
"When integrated with a single or dual MCP35X pump, the Maelstrom combines stunning looks with extreme performance features" said Gabriel Rouchon the company's CEO "in this respect, I am equally proud of the fact that Swiftech┬« is now the only company in the world to offer an integrated pump with each major component of a liquid cooling system: with a radiator, the MCR-Drive┬Ö radiator series, with a CPU waterblock, the Apogee┬Ö Drive II, and now -at last, with a 5 ┬╝" bay reservoir: the Maelstrom! This unique ability will soon allow us to release new generations of complete liquid cooling kits catering to just about any user preference or case setup. Clearly, users and system builders now have more choices than ever before to configure their liquid cooling systems, and this is great news for the industry."
Five versions of the Maelstrom reservoir are available, including standalone, with single or dual built-in pump, and two upgrade configurations for users already owning compatible Swiftech┬« pumps.
Latest News Posts
- Qualcomm launches new Snapdragon Wear 1200 platform
- Intel X299 chipset: 'VRM disaster' says pro overclocker
- AMD Radeon Vega Frontier Edition unboxed, it's BEAUTIFUL
- Nintendo wants to make Star Fox, Pikmin and Yoshi anime
- Radeon Vega Frontier barely beats GTX 1080 in tests
- AMD's Ryzen Pro Processor Lineup Revealed
- ASRock Motherboard Problem! Please Help!
- GIGABYTE X370-Gaming K7 Motherboard Review
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- AMD launches the world's fastest graphics card for machine learning development and advanced visualization workloads, Radeon Vega Frontier Edition, available now
- Toshiba develops world's first QLC BiCS FLASH 3D memory with 4-Bit-Per-Cell technology
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus