Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« announced today the release of the Maelstrom 5 ┬╝" Dual Bay Reservoir. The product is modular and can be configured to operate either as a standalone coolant reservoir or with one or two integrated Swiftech's MCP35x class pumps, all fitting in a dual CD drive bay.
The primary design concepts for this product line were modularity and compatibility with the MCP35x class pumps and their related accessories for upgrade purposes. Continuing the company's long established tradition, the Maelstrom also includes a host of monitoring and operational safety features which combined together form a unique offering in the industry, such as: coolant temperature display, graduated level, anti-vortex design, multiple inlet ports, extra-large fill-port, and UV LED; its robust and elegant construction features a solid black anodized aluminum face plate with large cutouts allowing easy visualization of the coolant status.
"When integrated with a single or dual MCP35X pump, the Maelstrom combines stunning looks with extreme performance features" said Gabriel Rouchon the company's CEO "in this respect, I am equally proud of the fact that Swiftech┬« is now the only company in the world to offer an integrated pump with each major component of a liquid cooling system: with a radiator, the MCR-Drive┬Ö radiator series, with a CPU waterblock, the Apogee┬Ö Drive II, and now -at last, with a 5 ┬╝" bay reservoir: the Maelstrom! This unique ability will soon allow us to release new generations of complete liquid cooling kits catering to just about any user preference or case setup. Clearly, users and system builders now have more choices than ever before to configure their liquid cooling systems, and this is great news for the industry."
Five versions of the Maelstrom reservoir are available, including standalone, with single or dual built-in pump, and two upgrade configurations for users already owning compatible Swiftech┬« pumps.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA to reveal GeForce GTX 1080 Ti on February 28
- AMD Radeon Vega details coming on February 28
- NASA finds 7 Earth-sized planets that could sustain life
- Huawei officially announces Honor V9
- Nintendo unboxes the Nintendo Switch
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- E5450 oveclock on EP45-DS3L
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood