Rouchon Industries, Inc. dba Swiftech┬« announced today the release of the Maelstrom 5 ┬╝" Dual Bay Reservoir. The product is modular and can be configured to operate either as a standalone coolant reservoir or with one or two integrated Swiftech's MCP35x class pumps, all fitting in a dual CD drive bay.
The primary design concepts for this product line were modularity and compatibility with the MCP35x class pumps and their related accessories for upgrade purposes. Continuing the company's long established tradition, the Maelstrom also includes a host of monitoring and operational safety features which combined together form a unique offering in the industry, such as: coolant temperature display, graduated level, anti-vortex design, multiple inlet ports, extra-large fill-port, and UV LED; its robust and elegant construction features a solid black anodized aluminum face plate with large cutouts allowing easy visualization of the coolant status.
"When integrated with a single or dual MCP35X pump, the Maelstrom combines stunning looks with extreme performance features" said Gabriel Rouchon the company's CEO "in this respect, I am equally proud of the fact that Swiftech┬« is now the only company in the world to offer an integrated pump with each major component of a liquid cooling system: with a radiator, the MCR-Drive┬Ö radiator series, with a CPU waterblock, the Apogee┬Ö Drive II, and now -at last, with a 5 ┬╝" bay reservoir: the Maelstrom! This unique ability will soon allow us to release new generations of complete liquid cooling kits catering to just about any user preference or case setup. Clearly, users and system builders now have more choices than ever before to configure their liquid cooling systems, and this is great news for the industry."
Five versions of the Maelstrom reservoir are available, including standalone, with single or dual built-in pump, and two upgrade configurations for users already owning compatible Swiftech┬« pumps.
Latest News Posts
- Electric Concept One beats Bugatti Veyron
- Samsung unveils the Galaxy C7 Pro
- Lucasfilm denies CG Princess Leia plan for 'Star Wars 9'
- Take home 'Pete's Dragon' in our latest Blu-ray giveaway
- Putting Nintendo Switch launch games into perspective
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- Can't Find PC-O10 Riser Kit
- Help overclocking x5460 / GA-EP43-UD3L past 3.99ghz
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99
- ESL One returns to Southeast Asia to kick-off world class Dota 2 action in 2017