GIGABYTE Released Latest Graphics Accelerator --Dual GPU Processing GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B
Taipei, Taiwan 08 01, 2009 - The new GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B provides unrivaled graphics performance
GIGABYTE Technology Co. LTD., a leading manufacturer of motherboards and graphics cards, today launched the GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B. Supporting NVIDIA's latest dual graphics processors-GTX295, GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B features 896MB GDDR3 memory and 480 stream processors to enable gamers to enjoy unrivaled graphics performance. Additionally, the GV-N295-18I-B is equipped with the latest NVIDIA SLI®, NVIDIA PureVideo® HD, NVIDIA PhysX, NVIDIA CUDA technology and Microsoft DirectX 10. Output interfaces support Dual-Link DVI, D-Sub, and HDMI with HDCP. The GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B gives gamers extremely high resolutions.
High Gaming Resolution
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B with NVIDIA PhysX technology provides a new class of physical gaming interaction for a more realistic gaming experience. Via NVIDIA PhysX technology, gamers are able to experience realistic 3D game effects such as complex characters and explosion. NVIDIA CUDA technology further enables the GPU's processor cores to accelerate the most demanding system tasks delivering incredible performance improvements over traditional CPUs. Integrated with unique NVIDIA SLI® Technology, GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B is able to offer amazing performance scaling for the world's fastest gaming solution under Windows Vista with solid, state-of-the-art drivers.
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B integrated with NVIDIA PureVideo® HD technology enables gamers to enjoy ultimate HD Movie experience on a PC with HDCP image protection. GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B supports the latest video output interfaces, including Dual Dual-Link DVI and HDMI, for the highest dual 2560X1600 screen resolution. With this design, you do not have to worry about handling tomorrow's output interface applications.
GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B dual GPU processor high-end graphics accelerator is equipped with full functions providing high performance processing speed and delicate 3D images. This card provides you an unrivaled graphics experience and is your best choice
For more details of GIGABYTE GV-N295-18I-B, please visit the GIGABYTE VGA website: http://www.gigabyte.com.tw/Products/VGA/Default.aspx.
Latest News Posts
- Steam Machines will begin their lounge room takeover in November
- NVIDIA announces GRID will stream 1080p 60FPS games to you soon
- Google announce LTE-A, a Google-powered mobile network
- NVIDIA Shield announced, a 4K-capable Android-powered box for your TV
- Sony's VR headset for the PS4 will ship in 2016 with a 1080p display
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- M5A78L-M LX Plus + FX4100 Serious Failure Problem?
- ASUS WiFi Bridge
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams