TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, today announced its TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, which gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections at 300Mbps.
With wireless connections transmitting over the 5GHz band, users needn't worry about interference from neighboring wireless devices or even household appliances that may interfere with their wireless signal. With the N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, users are assured of high-quality connections ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming.
TP-LINK's TL-WDN3200 gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections to upgrade their notebook or PC's wireless capabilities to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. In either band, users will have super fast 300Mbps wireless speeds for all their networking tasks.
With its, USB 2.0 interface, bundled wireless setup utility and WPS button for wireless encryption, the TL-WDN3200 is very easy to setup and secure, even for novice users. The adapter supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, and Windows 7 32/64bit. MSRP is $29.99.
Latest News Posts
- Unlock Android N's full potential with this top course
- Xiaomi's VR headset looks good and costs only $29
- Xiaomi Mi MIX rocks its edge-to-edge display
- Xiaomi Mi Note 2 is basically a Note7 but cheaper
- Nintendo Switch gameplay graphics are subject to change
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD3 Ultra Motherboard Review
- Micro SDXC card Strontium vs Sandisk vs Samsung
- MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti Gaming X 4G Review
- BP2SATA - Do I need to connect both power ports?
- HyperX ALLOY FPS Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Simplygon enables future of virtual development with open access to software
- Lenovo debuts commercial desktops and notebooks featuring 7th generation AMD PRO processors
- BIOSTAR unveils its GeForce GTX 1060 dual-fan video cards
- Manli announces GeForce GTX 1050 Gallardo Series video cards
- Eurocom launches the ultrathin 15.6' Sky M5 R2 VR Ready gaming laptop with Intel Core i7 6700HQ, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 (6 GB GDDR5), 4G LTE support, 64 GB DDR4 memory, 6 TB SSD storage