TP-Link, a global provider of networking products, today announced its TL-WDN3200 N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, which gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections at 300Mbps.
With wireless connections transmitting over the 5GHz band, users needn't worry about interference from neighboring wireless devices or even household appliances that may interfere with their wireless signal. With the N600 Wireless Dual Band USB Adapter, users are assured of high-quality connections ideal for bandwidth-intensive applications such as HD video streaming and online gaming.
TP-LINK's TL-WDN3200 gives users the ability to access 5GHz connections or legacy 2.4GHz connections to upgrade their notebook or PC's wireless capabilities to operate with new 5GHz band wireless networks, while ensuring that they can still access legacy 2.4GHz band wireless networks. In either band, users will have super fast 300Mbps wireless speeds for all their networking tasks.
With its, USB 2.0 interface, bundled wireless setup utility and WPS button for wireless encryption, the TL-WDN3200 is very easy to setup and secure, even for novice users. The adapter supports Windows XP 32/64bit, Vista 32/64bit, and Windows 7 32/64bit. MSRP is $29.99.
Latest News Posts
- Last day for Windows 10 free upgrade is today
- Radeon 16.7.3 drivers improve Rise of the Tomb Raider performance
- Pay what you want for 180+ hours of game dev training
- New Prey game isn't a sequel or a reboot, it's a re-imagining
- PlayStation VR requires almost as much space as HTC Vive
- C2750D4i no POST turns off after couple of seconds
- Linksys EA9500 MAX-STREAM AC5400 Wireless Router Review
- GA-X58A-UD7 Error Code 88 (or 8b something)
- Asus Stix X99
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio