AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced the recipients of its North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards at the annual AMD North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit in San Francisco on July 25, 2012. During the two-day event, AMD's valued channel partners came together to share insights on topics that will help define the future of the commercial channel.
"AMD understands that strong channel partnerships are critical to driving our success in the commercial market," said John Byrne, senior vice president of Sales, AMD. "Events like The North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit ensure AMD is continuously working closely with our commercial channel partners to ensure our products, technologies and programs address their evolving needs. I would like to congratulate all of the AMD North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards winners and look forward to another great year working together to provide differentiated products and solutions for the commercial market."
The 2012 North American Commercial Channel Partner Award winners are:
- VAR of the Year 2011 - SHI
- Commercial Distributor of the Year 2011 - Synnex
- DMR of the Year 2011 - PC Connection
- Regional OEM of the Year 2011 - Penguin Computing
AMD partners were evaluated based on a combination of performance, strategic focus, and engagement. This year's winning channel partners went above and beyond the criteria developing innovative technical solutions using AMD technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Genesis Alpha One is the 80s sci-fi game I always wanted
- iPhone 7 explodes, smoke coming out caught on video
- Mass Effect: Andromeda on PC is Origin exclusive
- Nintendo sues company for real life Mario Kart racing
- Horizon Zero Dawn launch trailer, first patches detailed
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- ASUS ROG SWIFT PG258Q: Crazy Fast Gaming @ 1080p 240Hz
- Cannot access the BIOS on a laptop
- Extreme6 Z97 and Samsung M.2 EVO 960 setup
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications