AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced the recipients of its North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards at the annual AMD North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit in San Francisco on July 25, 2012. During the two-day event, AMD's valued channel partners came together to share insights on topics that will help define the future of the commercial channel.
"AMD understands that strong channel partnerships are critical to driving our success in the commercial market," said John Byrne, senior vice president of Sales, AMD. "Events like The North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit ensure AMD is continuously working closely with our commercial channel partners to ensure our products, technologies and programs address their evolving needs. I would like to congratulate all of the AMD North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards winners and look forward to another great year working together to provide differentiated products and solutions for the commercial market."
The 2012 North American Commercial Channel Partner Award winners are:
- VAR of the Year 2011 - SHI
- Commercial Distributor of the Year 2011 - Synnex
- DMR of the Year 2011 - PC Connection
- Regional OEM of the Year 2011 - Penguin Computing
AMD partners were evaluated based on a combination of performance, strategic focus, and engagement. This year's winning channel partners went above and beyond the criteria developing innovative technical solutions using AMD technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Gabe Newell: Portal 2 is Valve's best single-player game
- Resident Evil 7 will enjoy free DLC chapter post-launch
- Gabe on Half-Life 3: 'the number 3 must not be said'
- Watch Dogs 2's new patch is better on RAM, and more
- Galaxy S8 rumored to cost $849, launches on March 29
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- Intel 82579v - Code 10 - media disconnected
- 80mm or 92mm Fan for D8000-3
- p67a-ud3-b3 with u1d UEFI bios: pcie 4x works as 1x
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup
- Immersion and Nintendo enter into agreement to bring Immersion's TouchSense Technology to the Nintendo Switch System
- LucidSound invites Nintendo Switch gamers to a new standard of powered audio with the LS20 Amplified Universal Gaming Headset
- Opera Neon envisions the future of web browsers
- Nintendo Switch launches March 3 at $299.99