AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced the recipients of its North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards at the annual AMD North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit in San Francisco on July 25, 2012. During the two-day event, AMD's valued channel partners came together to share insights on topics that will help define the future of the commercial channel.
"AMD understands that strong channel partnerships are critical to driving our success in the commercial market," said John Byrne, senior vice president of Sales, AMD. "Events like The North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit ensure AMD is continuously working closely with our commercial channel partners to ensure our products, technologies and programs address their evolving needs. I would like to congratulate all of the AMD North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards winners and look forward to another great year working together to provide differentiated products and solutions for the commercial market."
The 2012 North American Commercial Channel Partner Award winners are:
- VAR of the Year 2011 - SHI
- Commercial Distributor of the Year 2011 - Synnex
- DMR of the Year 2011 - PC Connection
- Regional OEM of the Year 2011 - Penguin Computing
AMD partners were evaluated based on a combination of performance, strategic focus, and engagement. This year's winning channel partners went above and beyond the criteria developing innovative technical solutions using AMD technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk on AI: they would treat us like 'pet Labradors'
- Prepare for multi-part Transformers sequels, and spinoff films
- Safran and Valeo show autonomous vehicles can learn from drones
- Valve begins selling tickets to the upcoming Dota 2 The International
- Valve's SteamVR headset will be free for developers, for now
- Gigabyte J1800N-D2H not supporting Azurewave WiFi Card
- overclocking a as rock 970 performance fatality 1
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX Titan X 12GB in SLI - Two is Much Better Than One
- KLevv Urbane 2800MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- 4k Gaming with GTX 690 - Do I need to upgrade now?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi