AMD (NYSE: AMD) announced the recipients of its North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards at the annual AMD North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit in San Francisco on July 25, 2012. During the two-day event, AMD's valued channel partners came together to share insights on topics that will help define the future of the commercial channel.
"AMD understands that strong channel partnerships are critical to driving our success in the commercial market," said John Byrne, senior vice president of Sales, AMD. "Events like The North American Executive Commercial Channel Summit ensure AMD is continuously working closely with our commercial channel partners to ensure our products, technologies and programs address their evolving needs. I would like to congratulate all of the AMD North American Commercial Channel Partner Awards winners and look forward to another great year working together to provide differentiated products and solutions for the commercial market."
The 2012 North American Commercial Channel Partner Award winners are:
- VAR of the Year 2011 - SHI
- Commercial Distributor of the Year 2011 - Synnex
- DMR of the Year 2011 - PC Connection
- Regional OEM of the Year 2011 - Penguin Computing
AMD partners were evaluated based on a combination of performance, strategic focus, and engagement. This year's winning channel partners went above and beyond the criteria developing innovative technical solutions using AMD technologies.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft opens up Cortana for Google Android, Apple iOS devices
- Not looking forward to standardized testing? DDoS the school instead
- SOUL Electronics unveils Pulse, new wraparound earbuds
- Robots in the cockpit? Apparently, don't rule it out
- Project NanoXia, a German-designed desk with two high-end PCs inside
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- ID-Cooling SE 214X CPU Cooler Review
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt
- Technology Business Research joins executive roundtable addressing the business impact of data analysis
- Silicon Power Is Holding the 2015 Annual Exhibition in June
- Transcend to Showcase Car Video Recorders, Body Camera and Industrial Solutions at COMPUTEX TAIPEI 2015
- AccelStor Debuting All-Flash Arrays with 1M+ IOPS at Computex 2015