OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), today announced that its enterprise Z-Drive R4 PCI Express (PCIe) SSD series has achieved VMware Ready¬ô status. This designation indicates that after a detailed validation process Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs has achieved VMware's highest level of endorsement, and can be found on the VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) at vmware.com
"By using Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSD drives with VMware vSphere 5.0, enterprises can accelerate virtualized applications while delivering fast and reliable access to data without burdening host CPU and memory resources. When combined with OCZ's VXL flash virtualization software, Z-Drive R4 delivers a comprehensive and compelling virtual performance system that efficiently distributes flash resources across VMs to provide an even greater performance of key applications in virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI), e-mail and database servers," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group."
"We are pleased that OCZ Technology with Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs qualifies for the VMware Ready¬ô logo, signifying to customers that it has met specific VMware integration and interoperability standards and it works effectively with VMware cloud infrastructure, which will speed time to value within customer environments." said Sheryl Sage, director, Alliance Programs, VMware.
The VMware Ready program is a co-branding benefit of the Technology Alliance Partner (TAP) program that makes it easy for customers to identify partner products certified to work with VMware cloud infrastructure. Customers can use these products and solutions to lower project risks and realize cost savings over custom built solutions. With thousands of members worldwide, the VMware TAP program includes best-of-breed technology partners with the shared commitment to bring the best expertise and business solution for each unique customer need.
OCZ Technology and Z-Drive R4 PCIe SSDs can be found within the online VMware Solution Exchange (VSX) at vmware.com
Latest News Posts
- First footage of Nintendo Switch's touchscreen in action
- Faraday Future receives only 60 deposits for the FF 91
- Huawei P10 to have the highest pricing in the series
- Honor 8 successor comes with 6GB of RAM and 128GB ROM
- Nokia hints at Snapdragon 835 powered smartphone
- How do i brake the boot loop? (no post)
- Z170X Gamming 5 - Sata Expansion alternatives
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- AVerMedia's AVerCaster HEVC RS9280 brings 3G-SDI to professional 4K HEVC video
- Thermaltake reveals new Riing Plus 12 LED RGB radiator fan TT Premium Edition Radiator Fan with Riing Plus RGB Software
- Call of Duty World League (CWL) presented by PlayStation 4 invades Texas with CWL Open Event
- PAX South attendees can play Nintendo Switch before it launches
- Acer unveils versatile and robust TravelMate Spin B1 convertible notebook at BETT 2017