Team Group Inc. is now rolling out the brand new Team C117 USB 2.0 exquisite flash drive that features a unique design which gives every urban man and woman the confidence he/she longs for. The solid aluminum extrusion plus anodizing and delicate hairline finish present a simplistic, modest and exquisite appearance. The user friendly single piece design completely eliminates the need for cap and complicated instructions, allowing users to freely express with identity.
The design consisting of only a single piece completely avoids the need for a cover and complicated application, giving every user their own handsome and free style.
The development team of Team Group not only is dedicated to the development high performance products, but also comes up with much easier ways of using our products satisfying every customers demand. The brand new Team C117 is a portable storage product designed specifically for urban businessmen and students. In addition to the multiple volumes ranging from 4 to 32 GB to choose from, the single-piece, capless design can work like a keychain, a perfect combination of life and technology. The compact design is not only highly portable, downward compatible to USB 1.1 interface, plus the support for power saving mode and plug-and-play brings out the best of simple but pure ingenuity.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft begins rolling out its Project Spartan browser to Windows 10
- LG G4 teased in new benchmarks, features 5.5-inch 1440p display
- ASUS teases GeForce GTX 980 Matrix Gold Edition with huge clock speeds
- Gmail for Android updates with new 'All Inboxes' option
- Want to win a Heroes of the Storm key? Enter now!
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Intel Server R2208WT2YS System Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi