Team Group Inc. is now rolling out the brand new Team C117 USB 2.0 exquisite flash drive that features a unique design which gives every urban man and woman the confidence he/she longs for. The solid aluminum extrusion plus anodizing and delicate hairline finish present a simplistic, modest and exquisite appearance. The user friendly single piece design completely eliminates the need for cap and complicated instructions, allowing users to freely express with identity.
The design consisting of only a single piece completely avoids the need for a cover and complicated application, giving every user their own handsome and free style.
The development team of Team Group not only is dedicated to the development high performance products, but also comes up with much easier ways of using our products satisfying every customers demand. The brand new Team C117 is a portable storage product designed specifically for urban businessmen and students. In addition to the multiple volumes ranging from 4 to 32 GB to choose from, the single-piece, capless design can work like a keychain, a perfect combination of life and technology. The compact design is not only highly portable, downward compatible to USB 1.1 interface, plus the support for power saving mode and plug-and-play brings out the best of simple but pure ingenuity.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- NASA says private space efforts to reach Mars will need support
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Asrock 990FX Fatality Killer - 2X ASUS R9 290 DIRECT CU2 OC Crossfire Problem
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives