Team Group Inc. is now rolling out the brand new Team C117 USB 2.0 exquisite flash drive that features a unique design which gives every urban man and woman the confidence he/she longs for. The solid aluminum extrusion plus anodizing and delicate hairline finish present a simplistic, modest and exquisite appearance. The user friendly single piece design completely eliminates the need for cap and complicated instructions, allowing users to freely express with identity.
The design consisting of only a single piece completely avoids the need for a cover and complicated application, giving every user their own handsome and free style.
The development team of Team Group not only is dedicated to the development high performance products, but also comes up with much easier ways of using our products satisfying every customers demand. The brand new Team C117 is a portable storage product designed specifically for urban businessmen and students. In addition to the multiple volumes ranging from 4 to 32 GB to choose from, the single-piece, capless design can work like a keychain, a perfect combination of life and technology. The compact design is not only highly portable, downward compatible to USB 1.1 interface, plus the support for power saving mode and plug-and-play brings out the best of simple but pure ingenuity.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood