Team Group Inc. is now rolling out the brand new Team C117 USB 2.0 exquisite flash drive that features a unique design which gives every urban man and woman the confidence he/she longs for. The solid aluminum extrusion plus anodizing and delicate hairline finish present a simplistic, modest and exquisite appearance. The user friendly single piece design completely eliminates the need for cap and complicated instructions, allowing users to freely express with identity.
The design consisting of only a single piece completely avoids the need for a cover and complicated application, giving every user their own handsome and free style.
The development team of Team Group not only is dedicated to the development high performance products, but also comes up with much easier ways of using our products satisfying every customers demand. The brand new Team C117 is a portable storage product designed specifically for urban businessmen and students. In addition to the multiple volumes ranging from 4 to 32 GB to choose from, the single-piece, capless design can work like a keychain, a perfect combination of life and technology. The compact design is not only highly portable, downward compatible to USB 1.1 interface, plus the support for power saving mode and plug-and-play brings out the best of simple but pure ingenuity.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services. For more information, please visit the Team website at http://www.teamgroup.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Boost your resume with two in-demand tech certifications
- Nintendo NX handheld hybrid GPU CPU upgrade attachment
- New Fallout Shelter update features sticker set on iOS
- New Assassin's Creed may use PS4 Pro, Project Scorpio
- Nintendo NX might cost $350
- Samsung 850 EVO 4TB SATA III SSD Review
- Mirror's Edge Catalyst Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Prepping LGA2011 Build
- Unable to find BIOS update for motherboard
- Lian Li O Series Multiple Expansion card support
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now