SAPPHIRE Technology, a leading manufacturer and global supplier of graphics solutions has just announced a new low profile card in its successful HD 7000 series.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7750 1GB Low profile model is based on the highly acclaimed Graphics Core Next architecture from AMD, and retains all the features of the HD 7700 series but in a truly low profile format. Many low profile cards use a cooler that is actually larger than the PCB format, and cannot be used in slimline cases. The SAPPHIRE solution uses a specially developed single slot cooler with an efficient ball bearing fan and heatsink design that truly follows the low profile format. This makes it ideally suited to applications like HTPCs or installation in even the slimmest styles of mini-ITX cases.
Performance is the same as other implementations of the HD 7750, with core clock speed of 800MHz and 1GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 4500MHz (effective). Output configuration is very flexible, including multi-monitor support for AMD Eyefinity. Its Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI and Displayport outputs are all mounted within the low-profile backplate. This has been achieved by the use of mini-DP and micro HDMI sockets. A set of Mini-DP to DP, micro-HDMI to HDMI, and DVI-I to VGA adapters are all supplied with the card, as well as both low profile and standard height backplates.
As it is based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture, the SAPPHIRE HD 7750 Low Profile model supports all the demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, and fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays. It also supports all the Direct Compute features incorporated in current and next generation operating systems. But with its exclusive low profile cooler, it can achieve all of this in even the slimmest format of consumer or industrial chassis.
Latest News Posts
- Uber is now valued at $50 billion, receives funding from Microsoft
- Connected car cybersecurity risks won't go away any time soon
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis