SAPPHIRE Technology, a leading manufacturer and global supplier of graphics solutions has just announced a new low profile card in its successful HD 7000 series.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7750 1GB Low profile model is based on the highly acclaimed Graphics Core Next architecture from AMD, and retains all the features of the HD 7700 series but in a truly low profile format. Many low profile cards use a cooler that is actually larger than the PCB format, and cannot be used in slimline cases. The SAPPHIRE solution uses a specially developed single slot cooler with an efficient ball bearing fan and heatsink design that truly follows the low profile format. This makes it ideally suited to applications like HTPCs or installation in even the slimmest styles of mini-ITX cases.
Performance is the same as other implementations of the HD 7750, with core clock speed of 800MHz and 1GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 4500MHz (effective). Output configuration is very flexible, including multi-monitor support for AMD Eyefinity. Its Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI and Displayport outputs are all mounted within the low-profile backplate. This has been achieved by the use of mini-DP and micro HDMI sockets. A set of Mini-DP to DP, micro-HDMI to HDMI, and DVI-I to VGA adapters are all supplied with the card, as well as both low profile and standard height backplates.
As it is based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture, the SAPPHIRE HD 7750 Low Profile model supports all the demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, and fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays. It also supports all the Direct Compute features incorporated in current and next generation operating systems. But with its exclusive low profile cooler, it can achieve all of this in even the slimmest format of consumer or industrial chassis.
Latest News Posts
- CryEngine 3 used for interior rendering demo, and it looks amazing
- iPhone 6S to feature upgraded 4K-capable rear-facing camera, and more
- Star Citizen's social module launches alongside v1.2 patch
- Razer launches new Nabu smartband wearable during PAX Prime
- Xbox One Mini isn't real, says Phil Spencer
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20