SAPPHIRE Technology, a leading manufacturer and global supplier of graphics solutions has just announced a new low profile card in its successful HD 7000 series.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7750 1GB Low profile model is based on the highly acclaimed Graphics Core Next architecture from AMD, and retains all the features of the HD 7700 series but in a truly low profile format. Many low profile cards use a cooler that is actually larger than the PCB format, and cannot be used in slimline cases. The SAPPHIRE solution uses a specially developed single slot cooler with an efficient ball bearing fan and heatsink design that truly follows the low profile format. This makes it ideally suited to applications like HTPCs or installation in even the slimmest styles of mini-ITX cases.
Performance is the same as other implementations of the HD 7750, with core clock speed of 800MHz and 1GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 4500MHz (effective). Output configuration is very flexible, including multi-monitor support for AMD Eyefinity. Its Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI and Displayport outputs are all mounted within the low-profile backplate. This has been achieved by the use of mini-DP and micro HDMI sockets. A set of Mini-DP to DP, micro-HDMI to HDMI, and DVI-I to VGA adapters are all supplied with the card, as well as both low profile and standard height backplates.
As it is based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture, the SAPPHIRE HD 7750 Low Profile model supports all the demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, and fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays. It also supports all the Direct Compute features incorporated in current and next generation operating systems. But with its exclusive low profile cooler, it can achieve all of this in even the slimmest format of consumer or industrial chassis.
Latest News Posts
- LG asks to "save the date" for April 28, G4 unveiling?
- Epic new 'Mad Max: Fury Road' trailer hits the web
- NVIDIA acquires Valve, announces Half-Life 3 release for 2016
- See the Grand Theft Auto 5 PC trailer with 60fps later this week
- US military wants dormant drones that can launch from ocean bottom
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi