SAPPHIRE Technology, a leading manufacturer and global supplier of graphics solutions has just announced a new low profile card in its successful HD 7000 series.
The SAPPHIRE HD 7750 1GB Low profile model is based on the highly acclaimed Graphics Core Next architecture from AMD, and retains all the features of the HD 7700 series but in a truly low profile format. Many low profile cards use a cooler that is actually larger than the PCB format, and cannot be used in slimline cases. The SAPPHIRE solution uses a specially developed single slot cooler with an efficient ball bearing fan and heatsink design that truly follows the low profile format. This makes it ideally suited to applications like HTPCs or installation in even the slimmest styles of mini-ITX cases.
Performance is the same as other implementations of the HD 7750, with core clock speed of 800MHz and 1GB of GDDR5 memory clocked at 4500MHz (effective). Output configuration is very flexible, including multi-monitor support for AMD Eyefinity. Its Dual-Link DVI-I, HDMI and Displayport outputs are all mounted within the low-profile backplate. This has been achieved by the use of mini-DP and micro HDMI sockets. A set of Mini-DP to DP, micro-HDMI to HDMI, and DVI-I to VGA adapters are all supplied with the card, as well as both low profile and standard height backplates.
As it is based on AMD's Graphics Core Next architecture, the SAPPHIRE HD 7750 Low Profile model supports all the demands of multi-screen applications, multi-threaded Application Acceleration with stream processing, and fast HDMI support for high resolution and stereoscopic 3D displays. It also supports all the Direct Compute features incorporated in current and next generation operating systems. But with its exclusive low profile cooler, it can achieve all of this in even the slimmest format of consumer or industrial chassis.
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft Xbox boss confirms company isn't purchasing Silent Hill
- Don't expect to see Titanfall 2 during E3 this year
- IRS still using Windows XP, and has more than 300 cybersecurity staff
- Cyclist will use 3D-printed handlebars during record attempt
- GameStop trying to evolve to avoid sharing same fate as Blockbuster
- investasi butuh waktu luang tapi minimal kamu tidak perlu meninggalkan dari kampung, bahkan dengan bersantai di dapur dan mengklik bareng kakek nenek
- Mad Max: Fury Road (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Thermaltake Suppressor F51 Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PC starts by turning off USB HD
- Building render system, need help!
- EVGA Announces the GeForce GTX TITAN-X Hybrid
- QNAP Announces the AMD-powered TS-563 NAS
- Abyss Dark Arisen Gameplay Features Part II
- MSI to Host US$200,000 Master Gaming Arena 2015
- 3E Company Recognized as Best in SDS Management with ISHN Readers' Choice Award