MSI introduced a 4 GB model of its GeForce GTX 680 Twin Frozr graphics card (model: N680GTX Twin Frozr 4GD5). The card is further available in standard (1006/1058 MHz core/GPU Boost) and OC (1058/1124 MHz core/GPU Boost) variants. The 4 GB of memory, spread across a 256-bit wide memory interface, is clocked at 6008 MHz (GDDR5-effective) on both variants. The card appears to make use of a custom-design PCB by MSI, which draws power from two 6-pin PCIe power connectors, and the company's trusty Twin Frozr III cooling solution, which has been featured on several of its high-end graphics cards. The new 4 GB variants could cost about 20% higher than their 2 GB counterparts.
Latest News Posts
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Dell unveils a new 27-inch QHD G-Sync monitor, priced at $799
- 'The Iron Giant' theatrical re-release gets first trailer
- Apple already putting pressure on Fitbit in wearables market
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20