Leadtek launches WinFast GTX 285 -- brings a great climax of performance
Taipei, Taiwan, January 8th, 2009 - LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, takes pride in the launch of its latest 'enthusiast' fantastic graphics card - WinFast GTX 285. Like none before, the WinFast GTX 285 is loaded with some quite extraordinary spec and features. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 GPU, the new card boasts a turbo-high core/memory data rate to 648/2484 MHz, and 512bit, 1024MB, a GDDR3 memory and 240 stream processors. All this adds up to an ultra smooth and realistic 3D graphics performance that enables an effective shift of everyday processing tasks from CPU to GPU.
And with it all comes with NVIDIA exclusive supports: This premium gaming cards is powered up with 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture for rendering of multiple, true-to-life characters in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Up to the minute parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores means WinFast GTX 285 is able to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. Among them are acceleration of the art design application, a science simulation application; automatic enhancement of movie quality with eye boggling results, or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
Then there's NVIDIA PureVideo HD for smooth game play at extreme HD resolutions of up to 2560x1600 with all available in-game features turned on. It also provides a combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and smooth playback of Blue-ray and HD DVD movies. Furthermore, NVIDIA PhysX technology, a technique for hardware acceleration with powerful multi core processors; means that games get a real lift with hugely destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.
The Hybrid SLI technology solution, on the other hand, is yet another new technology based on SLI and Hybrid Power technology that can increases graphics performance with GeForce Boost for intelligent power management with Hybrid Power.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10, OpenGL 2.1 and Shader Model 4.0, the WinFast GTX 285 is also able to deliver realistic film quality gaming effects that assures users of premium performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system. And to round off its top notch portfolio, WinFast GTX 285 supports the most- talked about future 10-bit color & 120Hz LCD panels for extreme graphics achievement. In a word, the feature rich WinFast GTX 285, by allowing users to activate all 3D special effects without any drop in performance, flings open a window on all the fun and fantasy of big time gaming
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's first dual camera phone leaks in a video
- Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note7 pictured in the wild
- ASRock X299E-ITX/ac: up to 12C/24T CPU power in ITX form
- Gionee announces three new smartphones
- AMD Ryzen powered QNAP NAS spotted at Computex
- Lian Li PC-Q25B - distance between stand and edge of case
- LaCie Bolt3 2TB Thunderbolt 3 Review
- Asrock X99 Extreme11 reports only 48GB instead of 64 GB
- H270m Pro4 Can't boot with my SSD, stuck on splash
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017