Leadtek launches WinFast GTX 285 -- brings a great climax of performance
Taipei, Taiwan, January 8th, 2009 - LEADTEK Research Inc., world acclaimed for its extreme visual graphics leading brand technology, takes pride in the launch of its latest 'enthusiast' fantastic graphics card - WinFast GTX 285. Like none before, the WinFast GTX 285 is loaded with some quite extraordinary spec and features. Based on the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 285 GPU, the new card boasts a turbo-high core/memory data rate to 648/2484 MHz, and 512bit, 1024MB, a GDDR3 memory and 240 stream processors. All this adds up to an ultra smooth and realistic 3D graphics performance that enables an effective shift of everyday processing tasks from CPU to GPU.
And with it all comes with NVIDIA exclusive supports: This premium gaming cards is powered up with 2nd Generation NVIDIA Unified Architecture for rendering of multiple, true-to-life characters in complex and dynamic virtual worlds. Up to the minute parallel computing architecture with massive independent processing cores means WinFast GTX 285 is able to execute the most intricate non-gaming applications via CUDA language. Among them are acceleration of the art design application, a science simulation application; automatic enhancement of movie quality with eye boggling results, or transcoding of video to a personal video player up to 7X faster than the CPU.
Then there's NVIDIA PureVideo HD for smooth game play at extreme HD resolutions of up to 2560x1600 with all available in-game features turned on. It also provides a combination of high-definition video decode acceleration and post-processing that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and smooth playback of Blue-ray and HD DVD movies. Furthermore, NVIDIA PhysX technology, a technique for hardware acceleration with powerful multi core processors; means that games get a real lift with hugely destructible environments and ultra-realistic physical interaction.
The Hybrid SLI technology solution, on the other hand, is yet another new technology based on SLI and Hybrid Power technology that can increases graphics performance with GeForce Boost for intelligent power management with Hybrid Power.
With the full support of the latest Microsoft® DirectX® 10, OpenGL 2.1 and Shader Model 4.0, the WinFast GTX 285 is also able to deliver realistic film quality gaming effects that assures users of premium performance in 3D graphics user interface under the Windows Vista operating system. And to round off its top notch portfolio, WinFast GTX 285 supports the most- talked about future 10-bit color & 120Hz LCD panels for extreme graphics achievement. In a word, the feature rich WinFast GTX 285, by allowing users to activate all 3D special effects without any drop in performance, flings open a window on all the fun and fantasy of big time gaming
For more information, please visit our website http://www.leadtek.com
-About Leadtek Research Inc.
Founded in 1986, Leadtek Research Inc. is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan with overseas subsidiaries in China and Japan. There are four Business Units: Computer Multimedia, Wireless Communication, Audio/Video Communication and TeleCare. They are focused on, respectively, the design and manufacture of 3D graphics, PCTV solutions, GPS module and navigation devices, Bluetooth-enabled products, Multimedia and Audio/Video Communications and Bio-technology. Each unit provides integrated systems and total customer solutions that drive the company's revenue. Living up to its reputation for reliability, quality and performance based on unrelenting R&D, Leadtek continues to stir the market's imagination, turning new dreams into digital reality with ever more original hi-tech products forged in its laboratories of cutting edge technology. For more information, please visit http://www.leadtek.com
Latest News Posts
- Hollywood to rent movies, 2 weeks after they hit cinemas
- Join the 'Suicide Squad' in our Blu-ray giveaway
- Netflix will double original show content in 2017
- Nashville moves to dismiss Comcast anti-Fiber lawsuit
- Amazon Go: Grocery shopping with no cash, no lines
- Strontium iDrive Nitro Lightning 64GB Card Reader Review
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- Micron accelerates adoption of all-flash data centers with highest-capacity enterprise SATA Solid State Drive
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand