AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebook configurations, now offers a 30 day dead-pixel warranty option for all Clevo Quickship notebooks. For individuals that find it crucial to have and LCD/LED notebook screen with zero dead pixels, the 30 day dead-pixel warranty will guarantee that the end-user's notebook will be dead-pixel free from up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
Dead pixels, or otherwise known as "defective pixels" is the issue where a single pixel is not performing as expected by constantly showing a solid color of the spectrum albeit red, green, or blue. AVADirect's 30 day dead-pixel warranty will ensure that it's customer receive the absolute best display possible when selecting the 30 day dead-pixel warranty. Many may argue that 30 days is not enough time. However, studies show that the defect will emerge early within it's lifetime, as opposed to appearing after extended use, thus making the 30 day dead-pixel warranty the perfect guarantee of LCD/LED image quality perfection.
The option for the Quickship 30 day dead-pixel warranty can be found toward the bottom of the drop-down menus in AVADirect's configurator; right below "Clevo Notebook Service", under "Clevo Notebook Warranties"
To configure your own Quickship Notebook click Quickship Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Microsoft to announce Xbox One X pre-order details soon
- VRAM prices increase over 30% in August alone
- Netflix to spend $7 billion on content in 2018
- Intel's next-gen Ice Lake CPUs announced SUPER EARLY
- Destiny 2's new 4K trailer: PC master race goodness
- Synology DS1817 8-Bay NAS (Tested at 10Gbps) Review
- ASRock X399 Taichi Threadripper TR4 Motherboard Review
- Samsung Portable SSD T5 500GB and 2TB Review
- how many pcie slots can i use?
- Bios question on new build
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience
- Thermaltake attends NVIDIA Gamer Connect
- ASRock introduces the X10 IoT router for smart homes