AVADirect, a leading provider of custom notebook configurations, now offers a 30 day dead-pixel warranty option for all Clevo Quickship notebooks. For individuals that find it crucial to have and LCD/LED notebook screen with zero dead pixels, the 30 day dead-pixel warranty will guarantee that the end-user's notebook will be dead-pixel free from up to 30 days from the date of receipt.
Dead pixels, or otherwise known as "defective pixels" is the issue where a single pixel is not performing as expected by constantly showing a solid color of the spectrum albeit red, green, or blue. AVADirect's 30 day dead-pixel warranty will ensure that it's customer receive the absolute best display possible when selecting the 30 day dead-pixel warranty. Many may argue that 30 days is not enough time. However, studies show that the defect will emerge early within it's lifetime, as opposed to appearing after extended use, thus making the 30 day dead-pixel warranty the perfect guarantee of LCD/LED image quality perfection.
The option for the Quickship 30 day dead-pixel warranty can be found toward the bottom of the drop-down menus in AVADirect's configurator; right below "Clevo Notebook Service", under "Clevo Notebook Warranties"
To configure your own Quickship Notebook click Quickship Gaming Notebooks at AVADirect.com
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives