HighPoint Technologies, Inc., announces full support for Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Our extensive range of Rocket and RocketRAID SAS /SATA 6Gb/s HBA's have been officially incorporated into OS X 10.8.
Our 6Gb/s Rocket and RocketRAID product lines represent the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective HBA's available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity and PCIe 2.0 bus speeds, HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s HBA's can be easily integrated into Mac Pro systems, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-performance personal and business applications.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer. For the past 8 years, we have designed and manufactured an extensive range of HBA and storage products for Mac Pro workstations and the OS X operating system; the longstanding computing platform of choice for digital professionals and media enthusiasts, alike. Our cooperative partnership with Apple allows us to integrate Rocket and RocketRAID driver support directly into O SX distributions.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our complete range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatible HBA's.
Latest News Posts
- LG's new 5K display designed for latest MacBook Pro
- 3DS won't be cannibalized by Switch, says Nintendo
- Qualcomm acquires NXP Semiconductor for $47 billion
- Nintendo Switch has 6-inch 720p multi-touchscreen
- Twitter kills Vine app, web version still available
- ASRock C2550D4I Won't boot... again
- Getting a DK-04 3D Model
- Lenovo Ideapad Y900-17ISK Gaming Notebook Review
- How to upgrade front I/O Panel for V2100 to USB 3.0 or even 3.1
- Not able to adjust timings!
- AMD announces Radeon Pro 400 Series graphics processors
- G.Skill announces the RIPJAWS KM570 MX mechanical keyboard
- iBuyPower announces the Slate gaming desktop
- Fujitsu and Lenovo to explore global strategic PC cooperation
- Toshiba's SAS SSDs provide secure storage for NetApp FAS and E-Series arrays for enterprise applications