HighPoint Technologies, Inc., announces full support for Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Our extensive range of Rocket and RocketRAID SAS /SATA 6Gb/s HBA's have been officially incorporated into OS X 10.8.
Our 6Gb/s Rocket and RocketRAID product lines represent the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective HBA's available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity and PCIe 2.0 bus speeds, HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s HBA's can be easily integrated into Mac Pro systems, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-performance personal and business applications.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer. For the past 8 years, we have designed and manufactured an extensive range of HBA and storage products for Mac Pro workstations and the OS X operating system; the longstanding computing platform of choice for digital professionals and media enthusiasts, alike. Our cooperative partnership with Apple allows us to integrate Rocket and RocketRAID driver support directly into O SX distributions.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our complete range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatible HBA's.
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched