HighPoint Technologies, Inc., announces full support for Apple's latest operating system, Mac OS X Mountain Lion. Our extensive range of Rocket and RocketRAID SAS /SATA 6Gb/s HBA's have been officially incorporated into OS X 10.8.
Our 6Gb/s Rocket and RocketRAID product lines represent the most diverse, versatile and cost-effective HBA's available in today's marketplace. Powered by our industry-proven RAID technology, industry-standard Mini-SAS connectivity and PCIe 2.0 bus speeds, HighPoint SAS 6Gb/s HBA's can be easily integrated into Mac Pro systems, and are ideal for cost-effective, high-performance personal and business applications.
HighPoint Technologies is a certified Mac Developer. For the past 8 years, we have designed and manufactured an extensive range of HBA and storage products for Mac Pro workstations and the OS X operating system; the longstanding computing platform of choice for digital professionals and media enthusiasts, alike. Our cooperative partnership with Apple allows us to integrate Rocket and RocketRAID driver support directly into O SX distributions.
Please visit http://www.hptmac.com for more information about our complete range of Mac Storage Solutions, and a full list of OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion compatible HBA's.
Latest News Posts
- EU fines Google $2.7 billion breaking antitrust law
- Anthem is sci-fantasy, not sci-fi like Mass Effect
- Nintendo to produce significant stock of SNES Classic
- MEGA GIVEAWAY: AMD Threadripper 16c/32t Upgrade Kit!
- 4K gaming audience is 'too limited' for Nintendo
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Patriot Viper V570 RGB Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- WD Red 10TB NAS HDD Review
- modded my x79-ud3 bios, processor support question
- The Mummy Movie Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller