Lian Li launches the all new PC-A03 microATX / Mini-ITX Chassis
08 January, 2009, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd has launched the PC-A03, a Micro-ATX chassis featuring a functional and user friendly design. Standing at 190 x 380 x 450 ( W, H, D), with a removable 120mm blue LED fan in the front and a 80mm blue LED extraction fan in the rear. Designed to accommodate a standard PS/2 PSU in addition to a 200mm long Optical drive. The handcrafted and finer quality of Lian Li chassis are clearly evident, with the functional design is aligned to your needs.
The chassis supports 2x 5.25" Optical drive bays with 1x 3.5" external and 3 additional internal bays for hard drives. The case is for Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards, and can support a graphics card up to 390mm long. The multimedia I/O ports consist of 2x USB2.0, 1x IEEE1394, as well as HD+AC97 Audio.
The PC-A03 has easy installation kits for the 5.25" optical drives, 3x 3.5" HDD bays with anti-vibration kits, a detachable front cover, a very small footprint, with a relatively large internal space, including support for long power supply units as well as full sized graphics cards. In addition the traditional brushed black anodized finish is clearly evident on the entirely aluminum chassis. The inverted motherboard tray design is a must for keeping your CPU cooler and keeping your system more stable.
The classical stylish functional design is the Lian Li goal. The essence of Lian Li products is the craftsmanship of the engineering. Intrinsic to the workmanship and quality is the customization which includes a whole host of optional extras that can be purchased to add more features to an already feature rich product.
For more details on features and extras available for the PC-A03 please go to the Lian Li website:
Lian Li PC-A03 Micro-ATX/ITX chassis
Highlights for PC-A03
Supports Micro-ATX and Mini-ITX motherboards
Inverted motherboard tray design
Support of graphics card up to 390mm long
Blue LED fan in the front and in the rear
Multi-media I/O ports on the bottom right side
Easily removable front panel with integrated Multi-media I/O ports
Anti-vibration clips prevent side panel vibration
Anti-vibration HDD cage
Folded elements to prevent sharp edges
Tools-less CD-ROM claspers
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- ZTE's dual-camera Blade V8 Pro is now on sale for $230
- 'Star Trek: Discovery' gets a further delay
- China is working on the fastest supercomputer, ever
- AMD Radeon Pro Duo drops to $799, dual-GPU Fiji goodness
- Switch's 4310mAh battery takes 3 hours to fully recharge
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- How to get larger than 2TB HD to work on GA-P35-DS4 Rev 2.0
- G skill Trident Z 32GB ( 2 x 16GB) DDR4 3000 Cas 15
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni
- NZXT reveals new Puck cable management system
- Synology unveils Surveillance Station 8.0
- BIOSTAR announces Z270 motherboard lineup