MSI Computer Corp, a leading manufacturer of computer hardware products and solutions, challenges gaming standards once again by upgrading the GT70 and GT60 with NVIDIA GeForce® GTX 680M, the fastest mobile GPU to-date.
Outfitted with state of the art gaming components, including Intel Core i7-3610QM Processor, Killer E2200 Game Network, Dynaudio Tech speakers with THX Surround Sound and SteelSeries Programmable Backlit Keyboard, the upgraded units deliver utmost gaming ecstasy to both the casual and serious gamer.
"The addition of NVIDIA's latest GPU adds the extra power to boost the already acclaimed G Series over the top," said Andy Tung, vice president of sales for MSI US. "MSI is committed to the gaming community and we believe that exceptional gaming experience and performance start with outstanding components."
Designed to deliver the utmost graphics power, the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680M features the same benefits as its desktop counterpart, combining technologies such as Adaptive Vsync, Control Panel FXAA Anti-Aliasing, TXAA Anti-Aliasing and multiple core efficiency improvements to further immerse gamers in blistering frame rates, extreme special effects and unmatched 3D experience without sacrificing battery life.
The flagship 17-inch model GT70 0NE-276US also comes with 16 GB of DDR3 at 1600 MHz, two 128 GB of SSD storage at RAID 0 with 750 GB of additional HDD storage, Blu-ray Burner, Gold Flashed Audio ports with Headset AMP, 3 USB 3.0 ports and 2 USB 2.0 ports to ensure maximum performance.
Both the GT70 and GT60 are currently available at Amazon, NewEgg, Tiger Direct, Best Buy, J&R and B&H.
Latest News Posts
- Report: 5 billion Google Android apps are vulnerable to cyberattack
- Mobile payment market is up for grabs among companies pushing services
- Dropping phablet prices putting pressure on smaller-sized smartphones
- Secret Service plans to test drone flights in Washington, D.C
- Tim Cook: Apple Watch could replace car keys for newer vehicles
- Asrock h87 fatality performance sound problem
- win crash
- PC-K65 and PC-K69
- Ga-ep31-ds3l dead after flashing bios
- HIS Multi-View x2 HDOCK1 USB 3.0 Dual Display Docking Station Review
- Fractal Design Announces Venturi Series Fans
- BitFenix Announces AEGIS Micro-ATX Chassis
- VisionTek Introduces DriveXpander 2.5-inch Drive Expansion Slot Adapter
- Charter Communications Says Net Neutrality Will Slow Broadband Growth and Mean Higher Fees
- MSI Announces the AP16 Flex All-in-one Desktop