NORCO, an Associate Member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, released a series of new solutions based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core processor family and Intel® Q77 Express chipset. These solutions are ideal for industrial and embedded applications in Digital Signage, Retail, Transportation and Industrial automation systems.
Based on an innovative tri-gate transistor design and 22 nm process technology, the new 3rd-Generation Intel® Core processor architecture offers an integrated graphics engine with improved performance along with high speed data I/O for enhanced real-time applications. The Ivy Bridge architecture also supports USB 3.0 when paired with the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family to increase maximum I/O data rates from the current 480 Mbps to 5 Gbps. All these features make NORCO's Intel® Ivy Bridge based products series more power efficiency, lower costs, and beat the competition.
The 3rd-Generation Intel® Core Processor family includes a number of enhanced performance features that are ideal for rugged, industrial applications supporting high-speed, high-definition image analysis and multiple video displays. For example, the newly integrated Intel® HD4000 graphics core performs up to 50 percent better than its predecessors and can control up to three independent displays simultaneously.Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology uses dedicated hardware on the processor instead of software to accelerate media processing functions such as video encode, decode, and transcode operations. In addition,Intel® Clear Video HD Technology integrates multiple hardware and software image processing technologies to enable jitter-free, 1080p playback with enhanced color fidelity. The Ivy Bridge graphics core also supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, allowing clock frequencies to scale up temporarily to handle intense workloads. For enhanced security, the architecture includes a hardware-based random number generator for higher performance encryption to provide protection against malware attacks.
Currently NORCO low power product series based on Intel® Ivy Bridge include Model SHB-960, ATX-6931, POS-7933, MITX-6922, FW-1109/2108, which have entered a very mature phase and got active feedbacks from customers home and aboard.
Relevant Product Pages:
Latest News Posts
- ASUS starts teasing the ROG MATRIX video cards are on their way
- Skylake-powered Retina MacBook models are on their way
- HTC co-founder gets a second job at a visual effects company
- Razer announces a new customizable Xbox One controller for $150
- Secure, Powerful Hard Drive Storage for 20% Off
- Adam Elements iKlips iOS Lightning / USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- MSI GeForce GTX 980 Ti Lightning Video Card Review
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20