NORCO, an Associate Member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, released a series of new solutions based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core processor family and Intel® Q77 Express chipset. These solutions are ideal for industrial and embedded applications in Digital Signage, Retail, Transportation and Industrial automation systems.
Based on an innovative tri-gate transistor design and 22 nm process technology, the new 3rd-Generation Intel® Core processor architecture offers an integrated graphics engine with improved performance along with high speed data I/O for enhanced real-time applications. The Ivy Bridge architecture also supports USB 3.0 when paired with the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family to increase maximum I/O data rates from the current 480 Mbps to 5 Gbps. All these features make NORCO's Intel® Ivy Bridge based products series more power efficiency, lower costs, and beat the competition.
The 3rd-Generation Intel® Core Processor family includes a number of enhanced performance features that are ideal for rugged, industrial applications supporting high-speed, high-definition image analysis and multiple video displays. For example, the newly integrated Intel® HD4000 graphics core performs up to 50 percent better than its predecessors and can control up to three independent displays simultaneously.Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology uses dedicated hardware on the processor instead of software to accelerate media processing functions such as video encode, decode, and transcode operations. In addition,Intel® Clear Video HD Technology integrates multiple hardware and software image processing technologies to enable jitter-free, 1080p playback with enhanced color fidelity. The Ivy Bridge graphics core also supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, allowing clock frequencies to scale up temporarily to handle intense workloads. For enhanced security, the architecture includes a hardware-based random number generator for higher performance encryption to provide protection against malware attacks.
Currently NORCO low power product series based on Intel® Ivy Bridge include Model SHB-960, ATX-6931, POS-7933, MITX-6922, FW-1109/2108, which have entered a very mature phase and got active feedbacks from customers home and aboard.
Relevant Product Pages:
Latest News Posts
- Valve partners with Bitpay, with Bitcoin support now on Steam
- Intel no longer defines itself as a PC company, thinking more broadly
- Weekly Giveaway: Win a ZOTAC SONIX PCIe 480GB SSD (Global Entry!)
- Facebook, Messenger, Instagram apps debut on Windows 10
- Fallout 4 Steam patch adds Survival difficulty, improves performance
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- 1MORE Swarovski Crystal Piston Earphones Review
- 990fx motherboard with AMD 9370
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched