NORCO, an Associate Member of the Intel® Intelligent Systems Alliance, released a series of new solutions based on the 3rd generation Intel® Core processor family and Intel® Q77 Express chipset. These solutions are ideal for industrial and embedded applications in Digital Signage, Retail, Transportation and Industrial automation systems.
Based on an innovative tri-gate transistor design and 22 nm process technology, the new 3rd-Generation Intel® Core processor architecture offers an integrated graphics engine with improved performance along with high speed data I/O for enhanced real-time applications. The Ivy Bridge architecture also supports USB 3.0 when paired with the Intel® 7 Series Chipset Family to increase maximum I/O data rates from the current 480 Mbps to 5 Gbps. All these features make NORCO's Intel® Ivy Bridge based products series more power efficiency, lower costs, and beat the competition.
The 3rd-Generation Intel® Core Processor family includes a number of enhanced performance features that are ideal for rugged, industrial applications supporting high-speed, high-definition image analysis and multiple video displays. For example, the newly integrated Intel® HD4000 graphics core performs up to 50 percent better than its predecessors and can control up to three independent displays simultaneously.Intel® Quick Sync Video Technology uses dedicated hardware on the processor instead of software to accelerate media processing functions such as video encode, decode, and transcode operations. In addition,Intel® Clear Video HD Technology integrates multiple hardware and software image processing technologies to enable jitter-free, 1080p playback with enhanced color fidelity. The Ivy Bridge graphics core also supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology, allowing clock frequencies to scale up temporarily to handle intense workloads. For enhanced security, the architecture includes a hardware-based random number generator for higher performance encryption to provide protection against malware attacks.
Currently NORCO low power product series based on Intel® Ivy Bridge include Model SHB-960, ATX-6931, POS-7933, MITX-6922, FW-1109/2108, which have entered a very mature phase and got active feedbacks from customers home and aboard.
Relevant Product Pages:
Latest News Posts
- New Fallout 4 1.3 update improves draw distance on PS4, Xbox One
- Surprise! Final Fantasy IX available on iOS and Android right now
- Telstra apologises for service outage, offers free data for one day
- Get acquainted to a dangerous world in Far Cry Primal's newest trailer
- Console gamers can scale The Division's visuals to boost frame rates
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance