HighPoint Technologies is proud to announce the industry's first USB3.0 Storage Docks with dual-dedicated 5Gb/s per SATA bay architecture. Optimized for high-speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD's and hard disks, RocketStor Storage Docks are the perfect, high-performance storage companions for Ivy-Bridge based PC and Mac notebooks.
Introducing RocketStor USB 3.0 Storage Docks
RocketStor Storage Docks leverage dual-dedicated 5Gb/s USB 3.0 engines to deliver the Industry's fastest USB 3.0 Bandwidth for high-speed SATA 6Gb/s SSD/HDD.
Unlike other USB docks and enclosures, each of the RocketStor's two device bays is powered by a dedicated USB 3.0 engine. This innovative dual-5Gb/s bay architecture provides an unprecedented level of transfer bandwidth for a USB-based storage solution, delivering the fastest SATA 6Gb/s performance possible through USB 3.0 connectivity.
RocketStor 5122B - Dual USB 3.0 with dedicated 5Gb/s bus bandwidth per SATA bay. Ideal for Mac and PC. Includes HighPoint's RocketStor Smart Backup Solution for Windows operating systems.
RocketStor 5212 - (coming soon) Dual-bay SATA 6Gb/s Storage Dock Powered by Intel's Thunderbolt Technology
No Compromise High Performance
With the HighPoint RocketStor 5122, expect the unexpected - prepare to experience an unprecedented level of USB 3.0 performance. The 2x 5Gb/s architecture delivers real-world transfer rates exceeding 400MB/s, for each bay! Why settle for expensive, sub-performing stand-alone USB drives, enclosures with pre-configured storage capacity, or standard drive docks?
Only RocketStor Storage Docks deliver the performance and versatility you need to take full advantage of your Ivy Bridge based notebook's independent USB 3.0 ports. RocketStor gives you the freedom to use any off-the-shelf SATA disk - from today's fastest SSD's and high-capacity multi-terabyte hard drives, to cost-effective SATA I and II devices.
No Mess, Easy to Use
The versatility of dedicated, removable storage devices cannot be ignored, but the typical USB configuration inevitably leads to a convoluted mass of cables, power adapters, and external drives of varying shapes and sizes.
RocketStor's compact, space-efficient small-foot-print design eliminates this unnecessary clutter. A single RocketStor Storage Dock requires a minimal amount of physical workspace, yet is capable of supporting the fastest 6Gb/s SSD's and ultra-high capacity 4TB hard drives, simultaneously - ideal for today's mobile professional and media enthusiast.
RocketStor's open-topped, vertical device bays allow you to use any generation of 2.5" and 3.5" SATA SSD and hard drive, of any capacity and performance level. The true Plug & Play design allows you to add or remove any disk on the fly, at any time, risk free. The dual-USB and power cables can be easily removed and installed as needed, ideal for multi-system access and storage on the go.
Availability and Pricing
RocketStor Storage Docks are available immediately from our worldwide network of Distribution and Reseller channels.
Latest News Posts
- Star Wars: Battlefront confirmed to run at 60FPS on both Xbox One, PS4
- Qualcomm has made $9.2 billion in royalties from Samsung over 4 years
- 'Star Wars: Battlefront' in-game trailer released
- First 'Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice' trailer is here!
- Hacker group from China has launched coordinated attacks for a decade
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- My new cpu only shows 1 core in bios and 2 in windows but its a quad core
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives