Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac compatible DDR3 memory modules. Upon completion of our testing conducted at Apple's Compatibility Lab headquarters (Cupertino, CA)-STT engineers unveiled their new line of Apple approved DDR3 memory modules.
SuperTalent now features eco-friendly modules that reduce the voltage requirements a full 10% from the traditional 1.5-volt to the new 1.35-volt standard. SuperTalent offers a wide variety of green DDR3 modules to meet the needs of new and existing server designs. Now is the perfect time to implement this cost cutting module by adding it to, or replacing your current DRAM memory.
Latest News Posts
- The Division will require 32GB of HDD space on the Xbox One
- Australia's biggest mobile telco Telstra hit by nation-wide outages
- iPhones being permanently bricked by 'Error 53'
- Rick Rubin's latest project is a Star Wars-themed electronic album
- Samsung's 4K Blu-ray player launches early
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance