Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac compatible DDR3 memory modules. Upon completion of our testing conducted at Apple's Compatibility Lab headquarters (Cupertino, CA)-STT engineers unveiled their new line of Apple approved DDR3 memory modules.
SuperTalent now features eco-friendly modules that reduce the voltage requirements a full 10% from the traditional 1.5-volt to the new 1.35-volt standard. SuperTalent offers a wide variety of green DDR3 modules to meet the needs of new and existing server designs. Now is the perfect time to implement this cost cutting module by adding it to, or replacing your current DRAM memory.
Latest News Posts
- Elon Musk would like the chance to retire on Mars, biographer says
- It looks like first wave of Valve Steam Machines preorders are gone
- Hyundai willing to roll the dice on hydrogen fuel cell vehicles
- Nintendo looking ahead to NX, but won't quit on 3DS, Wii U owners
- Astronauts heading to Mars will likely need a flexible spacesuit
- cloning os to MZHPV256HDGL-00000
- GA-Z97X Gaming 5 + Intel QDE4
- G41M Combo DDR3 RAM not working
- Some PC-A51 watercooling questions
- Driver Errors
- Marble Monster is intensively addicting and action packed!
- ROCCAT Announces Taito Control Gaming Mousepad
- Lite-On Introduces Low Latency M.2 PCIe SSDs for Cloud Vendors
- Ozone Gaming Announces ORIGEN Mousepad
- PNY Launches the Mini HP v160 USB 2.0 Flash Drive