Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac compatible DDR3 memory modules. Upon completion of our testing conducted at Apple's Compatibility Lab headquarters (Cupertino, CA)-STT engineers unveiled their new line of Apple approved DDR3 memory modules.
SuperTalent now features eco-friendly modules that reduce the voltage requirements a full 10% from the traditional 1.5-volt to the new 1.35-volt standard. SuperTalent offers a wide variety of green DDR3 modules to meet the needs of new and existing server designs. Now is the perfect time to implement this cost cutting module by adding it to, or replacing your current DRAM memory.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA ordered to pay each GeForce GTX 970 $30 over VRAM controversy
- Facebook now has over 1.7 billion monthly active users
- Pokemon NO! Parents start naming babies after Pokemon GO characters
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- Latest APP Center Gigabyte programs
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio