Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac compatible DDR3 memory modules. Upon completion of our testing conducted at Apple's Compatibility Lab headquarters (Cupertino, CA)-STT engineers unveiled their new line of Apple approved DDR3 memory modules.
SuperTalent now features eco-friendly modules that reduce the voltage requirements a full 10% from the traditional 1.5-volt to the new 1.35-volt standard. SuperTalent offers a wide variety of green DDR3 modules to meet the needs of new and existing server designs. Now is the perfect time to implement this cost cutting module by adding it to, or replacing your current DRAM memory.
Latest News Posts
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- AMD breaking world records with Ryzen 7 1800X already
- 'Rogue One' Blu-ray announced, extras detailed
- I want one: AMD Ryzen CPU review kit looks AMAZING
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- Z270 Supercarrier - blackscreen 09/d0, cannot switch to backup BIOS
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood