Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today began shipping their new line of Mac compatible DDR3 memory modules. Upon completion of our testing conducted at Apple's Compatibility Lab headquarters (Cupertino, CA)-STT engineers unveiled their new line of Apple approved DDR3 memory modules.
SuperTalent now features eco-friendly modules that reduce the voltage requirements a full 10% from the traditional 1.5-volt to the new 1.35-volt standard. SuperTalent offers a wide variety of green DDR3 modules to meet the needs of new and existing server designs. Now is the perfect time to implement this cost cutting module by adding it to, or replacing your current DRAM memory.
Latest News Posts
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis