Zerto today announced that 33 leading Cloud Service Providers (CSP) from around the globe have joined the Zerto Cloud Disaster Recovery Ecosystem (ZCE). Providers in the ecosystem are now able to offer cloud disaster recovery (DR) services in a way that was not possible before, enabling businesses of all sizes to cost-effectively protect production applications both to the cloud and in the cloud.
Businesses are looking to the cloud to provide cost-effective data protection for their production applications. With cloud DR, companies can now replace their primary or secondary data centers and benefit from cloud automation and flexibility while having a solid DR assurance. Until now, cloud-based DR for production applications had been ineffective, complex and cost-prohibitive. Due to limitations with legacy array-based replication, CSPs were required to have exactly the same storage type as their customers, increasing their overall costs. Further driving up costs was the complexity of managing these cloud-based DR offerings, which were inflexible, labor-intensive and difficult to scale. By resolving these problems for CSPs, Zerto makes the cloud itself more resilient, so CSPs can provide enterprise customers with tight SLAs and assurance when placing their most critical business applications in the cloud.
"Zerto's solution has been adopted by cloud service providers because it enables them to offer simple, automated, storage-agnostic DR at an attractive price," said Ziv Kedem, Zerto CEO and co-founder. "Recent outages show that until now, customers hoping to use the cloud for disaster recovery had no viable options. The widespread participation in Zerto's Cloud DR Ecosystem shows that the service provider community is eager to offer DR services that work better with their cloud environments and meet the rigorous standards companies expect of DR services."
"For our enterprise customers, disaster recovery can be a critical step in the cloud journey," said Ben Miller, Product Solution Director at Bluelock. "Before Zerto, a true multi-tenant, cloud-based DR service compatible with Bluelock's VMware vCloud Datacenter Services was not possible. Zerto provides a secure hypervisor replication capability that will allow Bluelock to provide a disaster recovery offering with the economics and agility of cloud computing that customers have been seeking."
The Cloud DR offering that ZCE partners will deliver to their customers is based on Zerto Virtual Replication 2.0, the latest version of Zerto's hypervisor-based replication solution. Companies can choose DR-as-a-Service (DRaaS), protecting on-premise applications to the cloud, and/or In-Cloud DR, protecting applications deployed in the cloud and replicated to a secondary cloud datacenter.
"Zerto provides a solution for our customers who want to decrease their costs while increasing the functionality of their DR environment," said Ken Seitz, Manager of Product Strategy at Peak 10. "Having Zerto as part of our overall BC/DR offerings allows simpler configuration for our customers and improves the ability to replicate directly into the Peak 10 recovery cloud. The ZCE combined with our existing cloud infrastructure makes disaster recovery available for a large segment of our customers who once thought it was out of reach."
Additional testimonials from members of the Zerto Cloud Disaster Recovery Ecosystem can be read at http://www.zerto.com/zerto-cloud-dr-ecosystem-partner-testimonials.
Zerto Cloud Disaster Recovery Ecosystem founding members include:
· Clearpath Solutions Group
· Enterprise Networking Solutions (ENS)
· Integrated Data Storage (IDS)
· Integrity Virtual IT
· Ongoing Operations
· Peak 10
· Recovery Networks
· Richard Fleischman and Associates (RFA)
· Vonacom Systems
Europe & Asia Pacific
· Colt Technology Services
· Data Solutions Group
· De Novo
· Enables IT
· Hegerys / Magic Online
· Milkcloud / Global Access
· Performance Technologies
· Stridon Limited
For additional information on joining the Zerto Cloud Disaster Recovery Ecosystem (ZCE), please visit http://www.zerto.com/zerto-cloud-dr-ecosystem-program. To find a local provider of Zerto Virtual Replication please visit http://www.zerto.com/cloud-service-providers.
Latest News Posts
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications