WHAT: Apple® FY 12 Third Quarter Results Conference Call
WHERE: Via conference call. The dial-in number for press is (877) 616-0062 (toll-free) or (719) 219-0039. Please enter confirmation code 691025.
WHEN: Tuesday, July 24, 2012, 2:00 p.m. PDT/5:00 p.m. EDT
REBROADCAST: The conference call will be available as a continuous rebroadcast beginning Tuesday, July 24 at 5:30 p.m. PDT/8:30 p.m. EDT through Tuesday, August 7 at 5:30 p.m. PDT/8:30 p.m. EDT. The dial-in number for the rebroadcast is (888) 203-1112 (toll-free) or (719) 457-0820. Please enter confirmation code 1260435.
WEBCAST: Apple will provide live audio streaming of its FY 12 Third Quarter Results Conference Call using Apple's industry-leading QuickTime® multimedia software. The live webcast will begin at 2:00 p.m. PDT on July 24, 2012 at http://www.apple.com/quicktime/qtv/earningsq312 and will also be available for replay for approximately two weeks thereafter. The webcast is available on any iPhone®, iPad® or iPod touch® running iOS 4.2 or above, any Mac® running OS X 10.5 or above or any PC running QuickTime 7 or later. If you do not have QuickTime installed on your Windows PC, it is available at http://www.apple.com/quicktime.
This recording is the property of Apple and protected by US copyright law and international treaties. Any reproduction or distribution is strictly prohibited without prior written approval from Apple. Please contact Apple Public Relations or Investor Relations with any questions.
Apple designs Macs, the best personal computers in the world, along with OS X, iLife, iWork and professional software. Apple leads the digital music revolution with its iPods and iTunes online store. Apple has reinvented the mobile phone with its revolutionary iPhone and App Store, and is defining the future of mobile media and computing devices with iPad.
Latest News Posts
- Intel rumored to acquire FPGA giant Altera for $10 billion
- D-Rex revealed in new 'Jurassic World' TV spot
- The NSA considered killing its mass surveillance program in early 2013
- Batman: Arkham Knight is going all-digital on the PC for the UK
- Pebble breaks Kickstarter records, raises whopping $20.3 million
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi