Eurocom Corporation (eurocom.com), a developer of long lifespan, high performance, fully upgradable Notebooks and Mobile Workstations has been testing and benchmarking and is now launching the NVIDIA Quadro K5000M GPU with 1344 CUDA cores and 4GB GDDR5 graphics memory in its Panther 3.0 Mobile Workstation.
NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics are manufactured on the newest 28nm kepler based GPU architecture from NVIDIA. Featuring a long list of technologies such as PhysX, CUDA, DirectX 11 and OpenCL, the NVIDIA Quadro K5000M will offer next generation graphics performance for the EUROCOM Panther 3.0 Mobile Workstation.
"The EUROCOM Panther 3.0 with NVIDIA Quadro K5000M graphics and Intel Xeon Processor X5690 offers the absolute best in professional mobile workstation performance for the most demanding users" explains Mark Bialic, Eurocom President.
NVIDIA Quadro GPUs are designed and built to provide leading performance, reliability, compatibility and stability with applications like Adobe Creative Suite 5.5, Autodesk 3DS Max, Autodesk Autocad 2011, Autodesk Inventor 2012, Avid Media Composer, Dassault Catia, Dassault Solidworks, Siemens X, ANSYS, MATLAB, Dassault Simulia, among many others.
With a massive 4 GB of dedicated video memory and fast 256 bit bandwidth, users can display extremely complex scenes and models as well as calculate large datasets with ease, on the go, thanks to the EUROCOM Panther 3.0 High Performance Mobile Workstation computer.
Eurocom offers Quad buffered stereo support in quad buffered stereo applications with 3D stereoscopic glasses in all Eurocom Mobile Workstations, with 3D displays and NVIDIA Quadro high end solutions. The 120Hz 3D signal is outputted to an external monitor via DVI-DL (DVI Dual Link) port.
The NVIDIA Quadro K5000M has an unprecedented 1344 CUDA cores. CUDA or Compute Unified Device Architecture is a parallel computing architecture developed by NVIDIA. CUDA is the computing engine in NVIDIA graphics processing units (GPUs) that are accessible to software developers through variants of industry standard programming languages. The current generation CUDA architecture (Fermi) GPU is designed from the ground up to support more programming languages, NVIDIA has also introduced several new features:
- NVIDIA Parallel DataCache technology
- NVIDIA GigaThread engine
- ECC memory support
- Native support for Visual Studio
17.3" - EUROCOM Panther 3.0
- Professional Graphics: NVIDIA Quadro K5000M
- 5.3kg/11.66 lbs
- Four storage drive capacity, 4 terabytes, RAID 0/1/5/10, SSD, HDD, Hybrid
- Up to 24GB; 3x SODIMM sockets, supports DDR3-1333/DDR3-1600
- Desktop Processors up to Intel i7-990X Processor Extreme or XEON X5690 series; 4 and 6-cores; LGA1366; 32nm technology; 65W-130W
NVIDIA Quadro K5000M Specs:
- 1344 CUDA Cores
- 4 GB GDDR5 memory
- 30.4 Texture Fill Rate (billion/sec)
Latest News Posts
- Polaris is exciting, but will this be the GPU we're looking for?
- China is the first to have an autonomous police robot, with a taser
- The 'Space Jam' sequel is happening for reals this time
- VR could be awesome as a mainstream device, but it might be held back
- Oculus Rift to be sold in-store at Best Buy starting May 7
- I bought a new open box assus laptop but the sound does not work, help.
- JBL Xtreme Portable Bluetooth Speaker Review
- PC reboots immediately after being put to sleep
- How does correct CPU install bend pins?
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched